METALLIC CHILD Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
METALLIC CHILD is a rogue-lite, core-action game, featuring Rona, an android known as “Metallic Child,” taking place in a space laboratory in the latter part of the 20th century. A large-scale rebellion has taken place in the space laboratory Life Stream. All robots aboard, with the exception of Rona and Pan, are conspiring to crash Life Stream into planet Earth. Rona has stood up to stop this plot, and you will be the one to guide Rona by remotely operating her through this “game.” Hardcore action utilizing randomized item distribution, characteristic of a rogue-lite game, and a system of strengthening by robbing Cores from enemies. This game is sure to provide players with a fresh, new experience. This is not just some ordinary hack-and-slash game, but also includes elements of a beat’ em up! You can grab enemies and use them as a shield, hurl them against others, or even mash them into a wall to deal damage.
Rona will be facing numerous bosses who try to thwart her efforts. Rona will be tormented by the unique skills possessed by these bosses. But, by defeating them, Rona can obtain their skills and use it to go against even stronger bosses. You, the gamer, will be operating Rona remotely from Earth. You and Rona will be interacting with many NPCs while exploring the ship, to get to the truth of the rebellion. What exactly happened that day in the spaceship… You, not just as a player, but as a key character of this game, are soon to find out. It’s pretty much what it looks like… a beat-em-up with a lot of roguelike elements. The game’s combat is the best part (mostly).
This is a game that very much rewards aggressive yet precise play, wanting you to rush around while performing carefully executed combos and dodge rolls to take out enemies with as much skillful flourish as possible. You’ve got an enormous variety of weapons that you can use, and each one works differently… using a hammer is very different from using gauntlets, and the individual special attack a given weapon might have can also change up how you approach things. In addition, you’ll have to manage Rona’s battery the entire time. Doing things that arent regular attacks or jumping will drain your battery rather quickly, and only normal attacks that successfully connect will recharge it. So, no spamming of weapon skills or endless dodge rolls here. The combat overall is constantly engaging.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows®10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3330 / AMD Ryzen™ 3100
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 / AMD Radeon™ R7260X
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the METALLIC CHILD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.