METAL GEAR SOLID 3 Snake Eater Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
METAL GEAR SOLID 3 Snake Eater Direct Download
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is the origin story of Naked Snake and his mentor The Boss and the fifth title in the METAL GEAR series. The game is set in a deep jungle environment. Snake must find his equipment and use various camouflage which allows the player to deceive the enemy’s eyes and face paint that matches the surrounding environment, providing a unique stealth gameplay experience. The game is also packed with new action elements which allow players to capture jungle animals for food and to regain stamina, and Close Quarters Combat (CQC), a combat system based on martial arts for fighting enemies at close range. An exclusive digital Screenplay Book and Master Book that details the story and characters in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater are also included. The PC Master Collection, as far as MGS2 and MGS3 are concerned, are essentially just the original 2011 Bluepoint HD collection ported and running natively as an .EXE. As it stands right now, these are incredibly bare minimum ports, with the most attention paid to cosmetic things such as allowing you to customize which controller glyphs appear in game and offering multiple regional versions to be played.
Bundled up in a fancy Unity wrapper which functions as a launcher for the games. KBM support is only barely serviceable, the games are locked to 720 upscaled (as of writing). To explain why does need some context. Your available options for getting into the series (specifically with 2 and 3) prior to this collection were admittedly numerous, but came with a lot of caveats and flaws of their own. Especially if you didn’t own, or didnt have access to consoles. Your first option – obtaining the original bluepoint HD collection for PS3 or Xbox 360. This route has gradually become less and less accessible over time as it relies on obtaining both the game and the actual last gen consoles. Digital copies are (and has been) at the mercy of being delisted from the xbox store/psn as well. Not an easy sell to get somebody into the series. Your second option – emulation for the series has made major strides in recent years. However, people vastly overestimate how accessible it really is. Emulation does require relatively decent hardware to work well.
METAL GEAR SOLID 3 Snake Eater Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Current builds of PCSX2 are completely playable. There are however many long standing rendering and slowdown issues still present with 2 and 3. The other issue present are the reliance on pressure sensitive buttons for the games, which not many controllers nowadays actually support. It’s possible within PCSX2 to remap the sensitivity ranges to compensate for this, but it only adds to the barrier of entry requiring a lot of trial and error just to simply play the game as it was intended. Emulating the HD Collection on RPCS3, is in a similar state. Your third option, Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 were one of the few lucky games of the series to of received native PC ports of their own back in the day. Whilst the core of the game was there, these were incredibly buggy releases that needed numerous fixes to become playable.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10(64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the METAL GEAR SOLID 3 Snake Eater folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.