About The Game
Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience. The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden – a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path!
A huge success on both Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE comes to PC with all the famed moves and action running within a beautifully-realised HD environment. This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden’s MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.
CUTSCENES” option added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes. CODECS” option added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes. Menu option added to the CHAPTER Menu enabling user to play only the Boss battles. GRAPHIC OPTIONS” added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc. There is an option reading “ZANGEKI” that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.
Players assume control of Raiden, a katana-wielding cyborg. He is initially playable in his “Standard Body” form, which resembles the body used by Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 4, but with a more natural-looking face. The player can alter Raiden’s appearance through alternative skins. Unlike previous titles in the Metal Gear series, where players try not to be noticed by enemies, Rising is action oriented, focusing on sword fighting and a sophisticated cutting system to fight and defeat enemies. Although Raiden’s main weapon is his high-frequency blade, he isn’t restricted to just that as he can use other replacement blades, sub-weapons or secondary weapons. Raiden can wield sub-weapons such as 2 kinds of rocket launchers, 4 kinds of grenades, the iconic cardboard box, and a 3D photo frame. Otherwise, secondary weapons can only be obtained after defeating the game’s bosses
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: XP or Vista or 7 or 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Metal Gear Rising Revengeance folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.