Merchant of the Six Kingdoms Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Merchant of the Six Kingdoms Direct Download
Become a medieval merchant and master the arts of bartering, haggling, and investing, Explore 20 markets, barter with 200 characters, and trade in over 1,800 items in a dynamic free form bartering and haggling system that will challenge and reward. Manage your weight, carrying size, and illegal items carefully. Participate in auctions, gamble in horse races, speculate on prices, and other opportunities to grow your wealth and change the course of history. Play in Myth card tournaments, or play with the strangers you meet on your travels. Make friends in high places and you might become the King of Coin. If you are the type who amasses huge hoards of cash through trading in every game you play, then this one is for you. A solid 10-20 hours of relaxing trading sim RPG. You start with almost nothing and trade your way up to the highest levels of society. As you play, you learn which regions of the world are worthwhile travelling to for inventory and you figure out which NPCs will pay a premium for it!
There’s hundreds of NPCs and thousands of items, so you really need to get a feel for how the markets work, who buys what, what items are in demand where in the world, and so on. the game works quite well but there are some quirks and occasional bugs. The interface is fairly minimal and the game can become a little sluggish if you carry around a huge inventory. Nothing game-breaking though. This is a simple game, but it has enough in it to be a fun clicker. Mechanics are simple enough, but have some depth. World building is not staggering but its there. Any complaints I have boil down to things that can be fixed with some refinement, If you ever played the old Suikoden games and liked the trading post system, then you’ll love this title. There’s some really nice worldbuilding to the setting.
Merchant of the Six Kingdoms Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The core management elements; exploring and learning about the world, the characters, and the markets (this game does not hold your hand); and the mini-games are all very satisfying. While I spotted an occasional typo or the use of weird syntax, the game’s dialogues were easy to enough to follow. The overall game is fun and engaging enough that most will spend a couple hours trading your pitiful starting inventory into a treasure trove. But that’s kind of it. It’s a good idea executed well, but it is rather narrow in scope. The game definitely yearns for more content, more things to actually “do…” but that’s really beside the point. where I can make metaprogress beyond what’s in my inventory? Absolutely. Would it be nice to know what giving a gift does for me before I do it? Probably!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel / AMD)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better, OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Merchant of the Six Kingdoms folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.