Mercenaries 2 World In Flames Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames kicks off with you doing a job for Roman Solano, a Venezuelan businessman, who asks you to free his friend, a general. On executing this tutorial mission, you’re double-crossed and thrown penniless and hungry for revenge, right into the middle of a military coup. Solano is taking control of a country full of oil – cue a weak quasipolitical plot full of stereotypical characters and political statements about as complex and controversial as “Aren’t oil companies bastards?” The one thing you can rely is a great many explosions as you roll through the country as one of the three characters, each of whom have a special ability, be it speed (Jen), more ammo (Chris) or faster health regeneration (Mattias). They each approach situations in a slightly different way, but for the most part your goal in any mission is to bring down a ton of ordnance onto particular targets. Ultimately though, Mercenaries 2 is repetitive. Regardless of how satisfying it can be, you can’t get away from how you really are doing the same thing over and over again.
It’s kept reasonably fresh by the different faction missions, and how individual most parts of ‘Venezuela’ are, but it lacks the sheer life of the Grand Theft Auto series. You’ll hear the same phrases from the same four soldiers repeated 90 times a minute, see the same cars, tanks and helicopters everywhere, and do mostly the same thing for each faction. On top of this are some ceally bizarre bugs -soldiers killing themselves by falling off things, or your helicopter pilot crashing into an obviously placed tree. You gain missions from different factions, be it Universal Petroleum (generic American oil company), the People’s Army of Venezuela (the country’s generic rebellious military types), or any of the other generic stereotypes. Their story-based missions usually boil down to blowing up a particular building, taking control of an outpost, or assassinating someone that is highlighted on the map screen. It falls short of a wholehearted recommendation, because it’s a staggeringly lazy port that isn’t worth buying if you haven’t got a gamepad. As a sandbox game, it shines in the hands of those who take it for what it is – an A-Team simulator – but as a narrative shooter, it falls flat.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mercenaries 2 World In Flames folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.