Melvor Idle Free Download v1.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Inspired by RuneScape, Melvor Idle takes the core of what makes an adventure game so addictive and strips it down to its purest form! Master Melvor’s many RuneScape-style skills with just a click or a tap. Melvor Idle is a feature-rich, idle/incremental game combining a distinctly familiar feel with a fresh gameplay experience. Maxing 20+ skills has never been more zen. Whether you’re a RuneScape newbie, a hardened veteran, or simply someone looking for a deep but accessible adventure that easily fits around a busy lifestyle, Melvor is an addictive idle experience unlike any other. Every skill in this game serves a purpose, interacting with the others in interesting ways. This means all the hard work you put into one skill will in turn benefit others. What strategy will you conjure to achieve maximum skillage?
It doesn’t just end with Woodcutting, Smithing, Cooking and Farming either – take your finely honed tapping abilities into battle and face off against 100+ monsters using your Melee, Ranged and Magic skills. Conquering brutal dungeons and toppling boisterous bosses has never been quite like this before… In addition to over 20 skills to level up, there’s offline progression, cloud save compatibility, an integrated Bank/Inventory system and more! And thanks to its regular updates, the adventure continues to grow all the time.A RuneScape-inspired experience suitable for veterans and newcomers alike. In-depth and endless Combat system featuring 8 dedicated Skills, countless dungeons, bosses to vanquish and lore to unearth. Deep but accessible systems featuring 15 non-Combat Skills to train, all with individual mechanics and interactions. Fully featured and interactive Bank/Inventory System. Over 1,100 items for you to discover and utilise. 40+ decidedly cute Pets to collect. Cloud saving functionality that is compatible across all platforms. An experience that continues to grow through expansions.
I love how all the systems feed into each other as well. Like you need to farm one area (sometimes multiple) to then go into another and craft things. Ultimately you are grinding each section to get it to level 99, but you need A to get B and so on. You can also leave the game running while you do other things (even play another game from your steam library at the same time) and when you log off, the game will continue the task you left it doing for 12 hours. The game is a great background task to have going while you play other games and watch Youtube videos and stuff. At times I will actually be actively playing the game, as I jump from section to section to create gear and then go and fight something for it’s loot.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and later are supported, older operating systems are not supported (and do not work)
- Processor: An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Melvor Idle folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.