Melody’s Escape 2 Direct Download
Melody is back, with vastly improved audio analysis algorithms that transcribe the energy and intensity that you feel when listening to music into a synchronized gameplay experience, with a captivating and dynamic obstacle course synced to the beat of your music! Melody’s movement speed will match the energy and intensity of your music, from walking during very calm parts up to all-out sprinting when your music explodes! Use your own music library: works with any digital music file from your hard drive. MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, M4A and many more DRM-free formats are supported! Includes 14 licensed music tracks with hand-mapped levels (with various musical styles) Works with almost all music genres and styles! Each action input is synchronized to the music New music analysis algorithms, with vastly improved tempo detection! You can clearly feel the improvements on the algorithm, the maps are smoother and more enjoyable, the 3D model is very well animated (even though the 2D had its charm, I like this 3D version). Even though it’s not possible atm, I hope that one day, we will be able the music streaming services.
I absolutely love this game. Any music based game like this, guitar hero and rock band, are my favorite kind of games to play and this is the best. I love the flow, the look of the game, the controls, and it is awesome when you get into a fast paced part of a song and she starts gliding, so so cool. Absolutely recommend! Prepare to have some fun When I saw the switch to 3D for the first time, I was sure it would ruin the game. I couldn’t be more wrong. It was great decision, my eyes no longer hurt when playing songs longer than couple minutes, screen is no longer blurry and it’s much easier to get perfect timing. Better algorithm, better graphics, better feeling and custom songs
Melody’s Escape 2 Direct Play:
If you want a chill rhythm game to lose yourself in, this is it. This game does a fantastic job of constructing an appropriate track for each song, much better than others I’ve seen. Unlike Audiosurf or its sequel, it doesn’t complicate the rhythm experience by layering other unnecessary mechanics over it. It’s just a rhythm game and it does that very well. The visuals are absolutely stunning; it nails the neon vibe perfectly and Melody’s movements are poetry in motion. It takes a little practise to get used to the visuals and how they line up with the music, but once you get it down, you’re flying. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get it right away.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8Ghz Intel® Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 780
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Required
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Melody’s Escape 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.