Melatonin Direct Download
Melatonin is a rhythm game about dreams and reality merging together. It uses animations and sound cues to keep you on beat without any intimidating overlays or interfaces. Harmonize through a variety of dreamy levels containing surprising challenges, hand-drawn art, and vibrant music. Melatonin explores the relationship between the dreams we have when we’re asleep and the experiences we go through when we’re awake, through unique rhythm game levels. Hand-drawn in a colorful and detailed visual style, with music produced to flow hand-in-hand with the gameplay and visuals, you will piece together elements about the main character’s life as you dive deeper and deeper into their dreams at night. Discover over 20 dreamy levels spread across 5 chapters, with every level introducing a new song. Unlock a Hard Mode that will truly test your rhythm. Make the rhythm game level of your dreams with an easy to use Level Editor. Use Practice Mode to guide you through each level. Try out plenty of assist features if you’re feeling lost.
In Melatonin, you play through the unnamed main character’s dreams. Most of the gameplay is divided into 4 nights. Each night is divided into 4 levels that can be accessed via a mini overworld of sorts, and a 5th level that combines all 4 prior and switches between their gameplay. Speaking of gameplay, it has the basic types of commands one would expect from a rhythm game. You have three buttons you can press: left, right and center (which is the one you’ll be using the most). Sometimes you’ll be prompted to press left/right together, or long press any combination of those three. That’s it. On the standard accessibility settings, once you play on the “real” gameplay modes, which are score and hard, you don’t really get help. You don’t get an indicator on your screen telling you to press A at the right moment, no no no.
Melatonin Direct Play:
You HAVE to recognize audiovisual cues and react to them at the right time, which is precisely why the tutorial is so important. And at the same time, it’s also why the game can be so hard. You can easily see examples of this in what are likely to be your very first levels played: dream about food and dream about shopping. In dreams about shopping, however, you have objects falling in a specific order with specific timing between each object. Once the full collection has fallen, you have to then swipe your credit card following the same timing in which they fell. Unlike the food dream, that shows the food reaching the character, here you have to rely on your feeling and on the beat of the song. This made things a lot harder for me. Some levels also have obstacles such as clouds that show up and cover part of the screen or visual cues that randomly leave the screen for a while, which makes things even harder depending on the level. I fully acknowledge that this is a me issue, so I’m not complaining
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10/11
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Melatonin folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.