Mega Man Zero ZX Legacy Collection Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection brings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent. In addition to the original games, this package includes an artwork gallery, music player, special filters, and much more. Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games. and animated cutscenes (1280×960). This and the game being easily modded to undub the two games (which you should do, as the English version of ZX cuts most of the voice acting when the original had VA for the entire main story, and English ZXA’s dub is terrible) easily make this collection the best way to play the two Mega Man ZX games. Save Assist is a genuine improvement with how badly spaced ZX’s savepoints are, and it greatly reduces the tedium of trying to get Level 4 finishes on bosses.
Next to no noticeable input lag thanks to being native ports rather than emulation, comfort features for those intimidated by infamy of the Zero games being hard as heck, higher quality videos and voice work for the ZX games, and all of the DS collection’s bonuses like the E-Reader cards for Zero 3 to boot. If you want some of the toughest and most refined games the later years of Mega Man had to offer, Zero 1 may be a tough thing to work through, but the rest shine as some of the best in the series, and this collection is easily their best iteration. To get it out of the way, these games are hard, you will die a lot even with the generous checkpoints they’ve added to this version. If you choose to play the original versions, you will die even more because game overs will send you back to the level’s start. Luckily, there is a casual mode although I don’t know the specifics on what that does. That being said it entirely comes from level and enemy design, movement and combat in all 6 of the included titles are crisp and clean and as long as you have a good controller you will always feel 100% in control. Very solid.
the one that started it all, tough as nails with the possibility of perma-failing missions led this to be an unreasonable game for kids but if you have patience and quick reflexes it’s a great start to a story that, throughout the other zero games, turns out to be a lot darker and more mature than any other megaman game and honestly comes together to be really well written even if you were to remove all gameplay. having seen how hard the first game was, they lowered the difficulty by a fair bit here, making it still hard but definitely possible. Plot doesn’t add too much to the series here and the grapple hook weapon feels kinda gross to swing around with but otherwise a good game still. letting you get some extra use of abilities without damaging your scores. Additionally with cyberspace allowing you to sometimes have every powerup on at once, its pretty fun to just run through enemies if you won’t care about getting A ranks in each stage.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows7(64bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 550 3.2GHz or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA🄬 GeForce🄬 GTX 660 or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.