Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Direct Download
The Battle Network is back! Get ready to jack in to the net to face off against deadly enemy programs in electrifying grid based battles, and search the net for rare and powerful BattleChips to build the ultimate deck of special moves! The renowned Mega Man Battle Network series, which has expanded into anime and comics, is back in the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. Volume 2 includes six action packed games from both versions of Mega Man Battle Network 4 to both versions of Mega Man Battle Network 6, plus additional features like a gallery of illustrations and music! In addition, online play is supported! In 200X, the rapid advancement of Internet technology has created the “network age.” People have come to enjoy the benefits of network technology through portable exploration devices called “PET” and personality simulation programs called NetNavi. As the network world expands and life becomes more convenient, however, network crime is raging. Main character Lan Hikari and his NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, join forces to confront these incidents.
I played Battle Network 1, 3, 4, and 5 before. Because I was in school in those days and it was relatively easy to get them because that was the age when girls thought boys who play video games were max cringe, so people would sell their games to look like more of a man. Meh. This collection features the games that introduce the soul and cross systems instead of the style and armor format that the first three games have had. I personally feel chips have been somewhat tuned in Battle Network 4 to balance how well these chips could have done in combat. And it was alleviated and made unnecessary in Battle Network 5 and 6 respectively. Battle Network 4… Is just as boring as I remember story wise. I got lucky and got the souls I wanted on Blue Moon in my first playthrough. Regardless of that, the patch card system allows you to enjoy every soul available in game without owning it at the cist of an HP loss bug.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Pre-Installed:
The patch cards offer more, but if the game bores you to death, you can use patch cards to spice things up, and help you huff some copium so you don’t need to worry about being mad about missing them and needing to hopefully get them in another playthrough. Three tournament arcs the game. Battle Network 5 is a breath of fresh air, and ungodly busted if you can properly time your chaos unison charge attacks, I guess Capcom came back to the just make it fun mentality they seem to have while making games. Liberation missions are fun, but if you played Double Team DS you may be spoiled by the slight changes there. Because if I recall you can upgrade your partners there. Maybe you can here but I don’t remember how I guess.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.4GHz or AMD FX-8300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2GB or AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (DirectX 10 or later)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.