Mega Man 11 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Mega Man is back! The newest entry in this iconic series blends classic, challenging 2D platforming action with a fresh look. The stunning new visual style refreshes the series’ iconic colorfulness, combining hand-drawn environments with detailed, 3D character models. To save the day, the Blue Bomber must battle Robot Masters and take their powerful weapons for himself, which now changes the hero’s appearance with new levels of detail. The innovative new Double Gear system lets you boost Mega Man’s speed and power for a new twist on the satisfying gameplay the series is known for. A variety of difficulty modes makes this the perfect opportunity to experience Mega Man for the first time! Mega Man 11 also features a variety of extra modes including time trials, missions, global leaderboards, a gallery of concept art, and more!
The Double Gear system is also fun and intuitive. You can temporarily increase your power or your speed (or both!) at the expense of burning out afterward if you overload. Note that the bosses have this system too. Things are a lot more strategic this time around. It’s a definite improvement on the old Mega Man formula. However, if that isn’t your bag, you can technically still play it safe by just stocking up on E-tanks and spamming everyone to death. The game does let you do that if that’s all you want. The “Superhero mode” (hard mode) is also a little broken in that you end up with more bolts (currency) than you know what to do with, which ends up making the game easier due to your ability to max out all your tanks and equipment each stage. Some may see all these “easy-making” workarounds as a plus, while others may see it as a flaw in trying to be too accommodating.
For you achievement hunters out there, this will take maybe 4+ playthroughs. I did a Normal-mode run for most of the game-related achievements, a Casual-mode run for the no-item + buster-only achievements, a Superhero-mode run, and a Normal-mode sub-60 speedrun. At least one of these runs needs to have no game-overs if you want to snag that achievement too. There are also extra challenges for earning It’s Megaman-hard. Every one was hard the first time you played it, and this one stuffs it in your face. You need perfectly-timed jumps and shots, enemies can spawn off-camera, and landing on a platform with your pinky toe counts. Don’t expect any forgiveness on Normal difficulty. Git Gud or you don’t win. I still have trouble with it but it’s worth it. At least none of the deaths feel cheap, you just need to get better. Pair that legacy with modern soundtrack and visuals and it’s heckin’ great.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 3.20GHz or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX 9.0c or better
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mega Man 11 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.