Mediterranea Inferno Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mediterranea Inferno Direct Download
A treacherous visual novel about friendship, desire, and grief. What’s better than a sensual summer retreat in the South of Italy? Join Claudio, Andrea, and Mida in their travels as they try to recover from the collective trauma of the 2020 pandemic. Three young men in their early 20s reconnect after two years of forced isolation, hoping to rekindle their friendship; an exceptional bond that made the trio truly special! A mythological force well beyond the sum of its parts! Or so they think… As you pick their activities for the day, you’ll discover their darkest fears, their obsessions, and, as the reality of their failed expectations become apparent, their thirst for revenge and retribution. A lazy afternoon by the pool, a lustful night at the club, or even a morbid visit to the local cemetery: you’ll decide how to spend this summer vacation, but wherever you go, something or someone will be waiting, offering an additional, forbidden trip through the arcane inner spaces of conscience.
Pick daily activities for the trio and see how they affect the story. A new treacherous drama from the creator of Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star. A generational story that is as touching as it is disturbing. With music, writing, and art from the game’s author, including hundreds and hundreds of original illustrations. A playthrough lasts 3 to 4 hours, reaching one of many possible endings and showing roughly 60% of the game’s content. Mediterranea Inferno isn’t here to offer a pleasant ride. But, it is an honest one. Maybe one of the most honest games available. Mediterranea Inferno approaches issues central to young gay identity, it does not mince words, it does not hide anything. It is mature and vulnerable. it’s caused me to also think about my own circumstances and history.
Mediterranea Inferno Free Steam Pre-Installed:
As a gen z Homosexual who like everyone else was trapped in a seemingly world ending catastrophe those short years ago, I felt the repression, anguish, and solitude each of the three leads embodied, I feel like many others, that I lost something. Something that I will never truly grasp and never get back. every character equally relatable as well. the scene where andrea brought the beds together and put himself in the middle made me feel so bad for him. claudio’s entire character is depressing, having a terrible father and an amazing grandfather really set the stage for his character. mida is so terribly relatable (in most ways other than the popularity), made what he did and say feel so meaningful. andrea’s nightmare really made me feel something, the isolated loneliness attacked me at my core. i love andrea. claudio’s ending has to be my favorite.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ (64 bits)
- Processor: X64 Dual Core CPU 2+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon Pro 560X / NVIDIA GTX 960
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mediterranea Inferno folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.