Medieval Kingdom Wars Free Download v1.29 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Medieval Kingdom Wars brings a fresh perspective to the grand strategy genre, combining world map kingdom management with a full-on real time approach. It`s 1336, the time of the Hundred Years’ War You start the game as a minor noble, in service to your King. With over a dozen nations and over 50 Lords to choose from, each playthrough is truly unique and tells it`s own story. There are many ways to play the game. The Grand Campaign. Classical RTS skirmish with solo, coop and multiplayer options. And a story driven introductory campaign that introduced the player to the the time period through 9 crafted scenarios. Redefining the Genre Everything takes place in real-time, with rogue like game progression – everything you do is constantly saved, even during the battle. There are no second chances, no turns, or multiple reloads. This is a first game to fuse Fixed Force and RTS gameplay. As you bring your army to battle, you can also set up your siege camp or town, collect resources and train new troops as the battle unfolds.
Battles are truly epic – with up to 120 battalions per battle. Bloody sieges, pitched field battles, and naval warfare unfolds with brutal historical realism and survival elements. Includes looting corpses, or taking apart towns for resources. Manage Towns Up-close You have the freedom to manage everything up-close and personal by entering towns in RTS mode. Task your peasants, construct buildings and walls, and position your troops. Same time you can also manage everything on the world map. Complex Tech Tree Late Middle ages was a time of many technological breakthroughs. The game represents this with complex historical tech tree – with over 240 innovations and local technologies – from religious matters to military and innovative siege tactics. As you improve your lordship, you will engage in complex feudal system within your Kingdom. Serving your King and maintaining relations with your fellow lords, as well as influencing larger European politics. Eventually you can rebel, and overthrow your King. This opens entire new level of gameplay. As you hire new Lords, divide the land between them, and engage in a complex diplomatic system of European politics.
I am extremely torn about this game, for a few reasons. It’s mentioned that the game itself is essentially an indie game designed by just a few guys hacking at something. I love that. Absolutely love it. If I had to guess, I would suppose that our design core was a trio of friends who met in uni in a Medieval History program and they liked sharing their thoughts on their favorite Medieval era games and eventually realized they could formulate their own in their head. And that that formulation eventually became a reality. I think that’s way cool. I love that the gaming industry is somewhere that could happen. Now let’s talk about the game. This game strikes me as Medieval II Total War mixed with some Crusader Kings. That’s fine. Two great inspirations. The execution is an issue. The game lacks overall congruence.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 670 / Radeon R9 280X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Ntework: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medieval Kingdom Wars folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.