Medieval Engineers Free Download v2023.07.10 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Medieval Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and the maintenance of architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Players build cities, castles and fortifications; construct mechanical devices and engines; perform landscaping and underground mining. There is an entire planet to explore! The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn’t use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries. Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as a survival game too. We expect players to use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines, fortifications, and creations we have yet to imagine!
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 4 million copies. On March 17, 2020 Medieval Engineers left early access and Keen Software House announced the decision to end the development of Medieval Engineers and release the game out of Early Access. The reason for this decision was simple. We restructured our teams and focused on Space Engineers current and continued development. Immediately following the release of Medieval Engineers from early access we spoke with a number of community members who felt the title still had more to offer. We are inspired by the passion and dedication Medieval Engineers fans pour into the game and by the vision our community has for the project.
Thanks to the patience of our volunteers and the investment of resources from Keen Software House we have created a framework for continued, community-led, development. Development of Medieval Engineers “Community Edition” will be at the discretion of our volunteer staff, while Keen Software House will still act in a support role. We will provide development resources such as servers, staff support, logistics, and communications support. In addition, we are committed to ensuring that our volunteers have the tools (and freedom) this kind of project requires, to continue to apply their passion to Medieval Engineers in this new “Community Edition”. the basegame itself is already amazing! building castles, tearing them down, a good and balanced survival experience. but where the game TRULY shines is withhin the modding community: there are mods for water, ships and buoyancy, hot air balloons and aerodynamics, trains, steam engines, and tons of other fun stuff that’ll make your mouth drool and your PC burn!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (latest SP) 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 3.0 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 750/Radeon R9 270X or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medieval Engineers folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.