Maximum Action Free Download v0.78.12 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
MAXIMUM Action is the stress ball of first-person shooters. If you are looking for a story-driven narrative with complex characters then this is NOT the game for you. But if you are looking for a quick dose of highly replayable slow-motion gun-fu with homages to classic ’80s and ’90s action flicks then MAXIMUM Action might just be the retro FPS you’ve been dreaming of. No complicated skill trees, leveling up, or drawn-out cutscenes, just pure fun that gets straight to the point. Where MAXIMUM Action shines is in its emphasis on creativity and replayability. The entire game has been designed as a sandbox for the player to experiment in. From simply approaching levels with different combinations of dives, slides, and kicks, to a fully-fledged level editor allowing players to create action in any way they see fit. Further, use the sandbox menu to replay levels with different combinations of weapons or add more enemies to up the challenge.
And with full workshop and mod support, experiment with hundreds of custom levels and weapons to spice up the action! Getting the best experience out of MAXIMUM Action requires a bit of creativity and imagination from the player, and I understand not everyone is up to the challenge! But if you’ve always wanted to play a role in your own balls to the wall action movie then I’d say give MAXIMUM Action a try! For the people looking for a quick summary, Maximum Action is essentially Max Payne in Half Life’s engine with Hotline Miami’s aesthetic. The satisfaction of its gameplay is indescribable and includes levels that pay homage to some of the greatest action films in cinema history. Overall, an awesome game that will hopefully gain more levels and the attention it deserves.
Maximum Action Pre-Installed:
Maximum Action is a neat project with a ton of potential. The gameplay is fast and chaotic, very similar to Max Pain but in first person. And the movie aesthetic is done very well. Really makes you feel like you’re playing an action scene from a movie. The game updates at a slow pace, but its worth the wait. I got MA when it was being published and supervised by New Blood Interactive, when George decided to go solo with the project, I was skeptical if he could keep up the quality that NB put into his game. Two updates later and my mind is at ease. If this game looks at all interesting, throw it a couple bucks. Its an absolute blast for anyone that likes fast movement options and crazy gunplay in FPS games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 Or Later
- Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core Processor Or Higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GT Or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Maximum Action folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.