Max The Curse of Brotherhood Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is a cinematic adventure filled with action-packed platforming and creative puzzle-solving. Armed with only a Magic Marker, Max must confront evil at every turn in a hostile and fantastical world in order to save his kid brother, Felix. Join Max on his great adventure! I was enjoying the puzzle aspect of the game so much that I was actually a bit disappointed when, in latter levels, we started needing to depend on quick decision-making, and at times, good reflexes! It wasn’t until the final sequence of the game that I remembered — Oh yeah, this is what platformers used to be all about! (ie. Donkey Kong Country, etc.) The beauty of these sections is that, while they may be difficult, they are still doable! It may take a dozen tries, but it CAN be done, AND you don’t have to keep starting the level over again to achieve it, as the automatic save-points are well-spaced. Something I truly love about the game is the graphics. Sure, they’re pretty, but the devs did an amazing job making a side-scrolling platformer *feel* like a 3D game by periodically changing up the perspective. Beautifully done, devs, I’m very impressed!
A sequel mostly in name and lead character only to Max and the Magic Marker, The Curse of Brotherhood almost entirely ditches the free form drawing that made up the core of its predecessor, opting instead to streamline its mechanics and add a significant amount of cinematic flair, coming together in a far more focused, inspired, and varied experience. Though it is still referred to as a marker, Max’s tool of choice has been reworked into a powerful instrument with which you can now control various elements in order to help Max traverse through levels. The implementation of this still bares a resemblance to Max’s marker of old, allowing you a small amount of freedom to direct elements into specific shapes and paths, but it’s far more natural and embedded in the experience than before and works well within the constraints of a controllers precision, rarely requiring a great deal of precision and only occasionally imposing any sort of time limit.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.6 ghz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.0ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX(r) compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Max The Curse of Brotherhood folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.