Match Village Direct Download
Match Village is a minimalist puzzle and strategy experience about matching buildings to build villages on colorful islands. Match buildings to create your villages and cities on endless islands around the world and enjoy the minimalistic and relaxing atmosphere, no resource management or armies, focus only on building. Hey, before you buy, know that this is an indie game, developed by a guy in his room. Don’t expect a AAA experience with hours of content in this game, ok? random/endless levels, as expected, until you fail, of course. there are a limited amount of tiles to place, the next couple are visible and certain matches add more to the deck, the last placed piece can be undone. reaching a high enough score lets you move on to a new island if you want, running out of tiles ends the run. online leaderboards are available for competitive purposes.
Mouse wheel zooms, hold rmb to rotate the camera, wasd or holding the mouse wheel moves said camera (mouse stuff isn’t mentioned anywhere and mouse camera pan is a bit too sensitive for my liking), q/e rotates buildings before placement (only cosmetic). you can leave the game and continue later, but starting a new run erases progress for the current one and previous islands can’t be revisited. how these games are still not capable of restoring all your islands is beyond me (islanders stores them as separate files, gotta do some copying, this one only keeps the current run’s progress in the registry.
Match Village Direct Play:
The game looks great for what it is and sounds as it should, nice ambiance, etc. settings are plentiful: separate volume sliders, resolutions, windowed mode, v-sync, overall quality based on shadows, anti-aliasing, ssao and hdr, plus a couple of languages for the barely any text. resolution changes instantly to the next/previous one instead of offering a selection, always annoying. performance was absolutely dreadful on release, but a patch quickly improved it. my hardware is ancient, yet had no issues with other games in the genre, nor is there anything here that should be this demanding. toggles for the clouds and other fluff would be nice regardless.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Match Village folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.