Massive Chalice Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Massive Chalice Direct Download
MASSIVE CHALICE is a tactical strategy game set on an epic timeline from Double Fine Productions. As the Immortal Ruler of the Nation, you’ll take command of its heroes, forge marriages to strengthen your Bloodlines, and battle a mysterious enemy known as the Cadence in a war lasting hundreds of years. Bloodline Genetics – MASSIVE CHALICE features an innovative Bloodline system that allows the player to marry heroes together to produce children. The Bloodline system uses a randomized genetic code for every hero. Their children can end up with the best (or worst!) gameplay-impacting traits of their parents. Permadeath – The heroes in MASSIVE CHALICE age over the course of the timeline and eventually pass away. This forces the player to engage in the beauty of permadeath and always juggle an imperfect party of heroes with which to do battle! Bloodline Relics – If a hero has fought valiantly enough when they inevitably pass away, their weapon has a chance to become a Bloodline Relic.
This powerful Relic can be passed down to any character of the same house in order to carry on the legacy of the fallen hero! Long View Strategy – Because the war lasts 300 years, players need to take a long view of their strategy. Decisions have to be made dozens of years in advance and long-term planning is incredibly important. That 3-year-old toddler is going to grow up to be your most reliable melee fighter sooner than you think! Massive Chalice takes tactical turn-based games, and adds a new twist: a real sense of time. This creates some interesting strategy: keep your best warrior fighting, turn her into a regent so that her children get her warrior genes, or retire her to a Standard so that all children get the benefit of her experience? I’ve never had a game before where I’ve had to worry about where my next warriors come from when my current ones die of old age.
Massive Chalice Direct Play:
A veteran and skilled player of many strategy games, I got my butt handed to me my first game just because it requires such a new way of thinking. Brilliant. Then it stops. After about 100 years, it all becomes repetitive. Each generation plays the same as the last. Each choice is decided by exactly the same parameters as the one a generation before. The enemies are the exact same, just with more health and attack power (you deal more damage and have more health, so it comes out the exact same). You just do the same thing over and over again, and win. I didn’t have to adapt my tactics once in the last 200 years of the game, which is a shame considering how fun the first 100 years were. And in those last 200 years, there are over 20 battles of the same thing, again and again.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 8800, Radeon 3850, or Intel HD 3000 Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Massive Chalice folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.