MARSUPILAMI HOOBADVENTURE Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Discover the Marsupilamis as you have never seen them before in an adventure full of surprises! Punch, Twister and Hope are three Marsupilamis who live a peaceful life in Palombia. While the three companions open a cursed sarcophagus by playing with debris on a beach, they inadvertently release a mysterious ghost that puts a terrible curse on all animals. Fortunately for them, the Marsupilamis are immune. Our three heroes will have to go on an adventure and chase the ghost in order to ward off the spell. Very fun. The characters are hilarious and Adam Jensen is so based I can’t even deal with it. NGL my favourite character however is Pritchard – very annoying to the point that I actually enjoy his banter for some reason. His bromance with Jenson is excellent. Tracer Tong is cool in this too. The action is good, not too difficult though even on the hardest mode. I’m a noob gamer so that’s not the worst but i’m sure it is a bit too easy for veterans. Still has the feel of the old game and one of my favourite elements is actually the soundtrack, it is class. The cheeky nudges to the original game is great. I played it through four times and it was never boring each time i noticed something else I had missed.
But lemme warn you for few things that might put people off instantly, in this game you don’t fight non-lethally (for most part) you press a button near an enemy, then a cutscene shows up, you taking enemy down. There are lots of these mini-cutscenes which i’ve been told can break immersion, not for me. But yea, it’s there. This game is pretty much console-ized in terms of control (again doesn’t bother me). I love that entire game can be played without killing anyone (except boss fights Faster paced and smoother than Dead Space. Gameplay is more responsive and melee is much more refined than the first game. Higher production value. More cutscenes and interaction with characters. More scripted events with some that are quite insane. Better graphics and presentation. The Sprawl is an interesting location that add a lot to the lore of the franchise. Yet it lack the oppressive and scary atmosphere of the first game. It much more focused on the action with occasional scares. The story is more intense and suspenseful than the first but shorter.
I sure appreciate Visceral not just copying the same thing all over again but I just can’t shake the feeling that they wanted to appeal to Gears audience because DS2 heavily leans from atmospheric horror to action. Almost every enemy is much much faster, there’s more of them and you have telekinesis impalement as a new toy to deal with them. Isaacs movement is much smoother and faster but along with the ragdoll physics everything feels like it weights like a feather and there’s no real punch. What they did really well is expanding on the story and surprisingly not Isaacs story but the religion and the Marker. From the definition of the setting it couldn’t have the same atmosphere as DS1 (loneliness and dark claustrophobic corridors where you listen to every single little noise) but in DS2 you feel right from the start like in action movie where there is not really much place for creepy atmosphere but couple of jump scares.
- 3 different worlds.
- 20+ levels.
- Adjustable difficulty for more challenge.
- Refined graphics, a colorful art style and immersive environments.
- A Chrono mode to break records.
- Discover and collect bonuses to unlock secret levels.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400 or faster
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MARSUPILAMI HOOBADVENTURE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.