Main Assembly Free Download vBuild 5900918 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
You’re the designer, engineer and architect if you can imagine it you can create it! Construct robots of any shape or size from eight-legged spider bots to eerie UFO contraptions. Engineer each and every appendage with powerful visual programming letting you dictate the bots every move. When you’ve completed your masterpiece, open the world builder and craft the ultimate obstacle course to push your bot to its limit. Create a world in which your bots will be challenged. Craft tracks for racing or complex obstacle courses that tease out all those lovely design flaws you didn’t know you had. Show off your designer skills first-hand with up to three friends. Build worlds together to challenge each other’s bots in different obstacles courses and tracks. Or smash each other’s creations into metallic pulp (more coming soon).
I don’t want to thumbs up this one. I don’t. There’s not enough documentation or tutorializing about anything other than making basic poop cars. Which is fine, basic poop cars gets you through the first half of the game, but after that it’s up to you how to program servos and stuff to move control surfaces to make your airplane not crash. However, this is because I’m dumb, and if you’re a person who plays a lot of building games or you have programming experience you probably won’t care. Beyond that, you just make cars and copters and boats, and then go around doing simple little challenges. There’s a sandbox mode. There’s a kind of freeroaming map or two with 45 stars (collectibles that unlock more parts for challenge mode). There’s multiplayer so you can stab/smash/explode your friends. It’s just like a really surprisingly competent physics platformer with vehicle construction. I know everyone says they want this kind of thing. Why has nobody played it?
Craft tracks for racing or complex obstacle courses that tease out all those lovely design flaws you didn’t know you had. Show off your designer skills first-hand with up to three friends. Build worlds together to challenge each other’s bots in different obstacles courses and tracks. Or smash each other’s creations into metallic pulp (more coming soon). No friends? No problems. We’ve created a single-player mode with over 100 challenges to test your inventions. Don’t panic, we don’t expect you to code in C# (we’re doing that). In fact, it’s entirely optional, but if you’re up to the challenge we’ve designed a powerful visual programming tool for you to enhance your creations. Add (or take) from the thousands of already created bots and worlds hand-crafted by our dedicated fans from all over the globe. If you want to test the limits of your construction, then drive it off a cliff.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4160 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Main Assembly folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.