Magia X Free Download v22.214.171.1243 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
What does “Fantasy” mean to you? Is it taking an exciting adventure in a vibrant new world? Encountering characters and creatures beyond your wildest imagination? Or joining brave heroes on a journey to change their world’s destiny? Whatever your “Fantasy” is, make it a reality with Magia! Featuring beautiful illustrations, captivating landscapes, mysterious creatures, and a breathtaking adventure with unforgettable heroes. When the world is cast under the shadow of Charma, the chaotic plague, you’ll have to combine your strengths to protect Yggdrasil, the source of creation, and unlock the secrets of Magia, the ancient Creator’s mysterious power. he doors of Magia are open! Are you ready to engulf yourself into the spectacular fantasy world of Magia?! Characters: Morgan von Shill, Leta Vinis, Caleera, Aiden Ruteran Join heroes from a wide range of classes, including the Magic Swordsman, the Battle Mage, the Spirit Magician, and the Guardian Knight. Learn more about each character’s diverse background as the mystery of Magia unfolds.
If you are a casual more simple player you will most likely enjoy the stylish action, the characters, and just the gameplay overall, however I DO NOT. It’s not for me I don’t think i can recommend this game, I don’t think it’s bad, but personally it’s not what I was looking for. If you’re looking for something akin to devil may cry, while there is potential with the air juggles, the simple dodge cancels, that is quickly stepped on by the fact there is a skill cooldown, A TIMER ON EVERY STAGE which if it runs out is an automatic fail condition, it doesn’t make sense, add the timer if you want extra rewardsbut not as a locked in main feature, can you imagine if doom or spiderman had a timer on every level? seems pretty counter productive and makes a very weak first impression when I’m trying to express myself though combat. This game also seems extremely grindy and the fact that it was originally a mobile game explains it since most mobile games are known for padding out content.
I don’t see any microtransactions or anything scummy but unfortunately this game just isn’t for me. It’s cool and it requires more skill and imagination than most mobile games in its genre, but the features and animations currently present make it a weak competitor for the price its asking on its new home platform. This game is just not worth it for me, i can spend the same amount of money on another title style action game with more depth (this one has style just not enough and many of the current features hold back the style that it does have to warrant me spending more time or any money on it). Hell even with the DMC Vergil DLC i can get more bang for my buck. I am sorry, and i hope that this game continues to improve and sees success because so far it wasn’t bad, just not for me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit only
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforece 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Magia X folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.