Mage And Monsters Direct Download:
Create an army and use spells while it fights for you. Mage & Monsters is an active auto battler, where you must choose wisely between upgrading the might of your army, or increasing the power of your spells. this is a great idea for a game, like a really really fantastic idea for a game” – SplatterCat It’s really damn good fun” – Worth A Buy 8 different mages each with an unique bonus and starting spell. Over 40 different units that you can either recruit or fight against. 10 different spells you can use in battle to help your army. Earn Blood Shards by playing that can be spent on Power Ups before starting a new game. 30 normal levels followed by 5 levels of endgame where your army gets tested to its limit. Brutal, insane, impossible and even harder difficulties for those who lack a challenge.
Game is simple, yet surprisingly fun. Difficulty is very well balanced starting out quite easy, but requiring for you to have a well defined combination of units and a clear tactic to beat the endgame. Has a in-game currency known as bloodshards earned each game depending on how far you get, allowing for progression as you play to get stronger. I’m only a few hours in but there are a few things I’d personally like to see as the game iterates over time: More variety in ranged units in the later tiers. I always end up with super melee heavy groups because I progress tiers quickly. Map variety and troop placement before a match. Maybe even placeable obstacles you can use to funnel enemy troops. I feel like I am hampered by the random movement of troops I can’t control.
Mage And Monsters Direct Play:
The gameplay is perfectly on point. Kudos to the few sound effects. My wife turned when I started wiped swarms of the green monsters (and I’ve been slaughtering them as audibly as possible ever since, to catch her attention : Graphics have a 90s feel (or poor student project feel). Personally, I almost ran away after seeing some menu screenshots with blurry pixel art, typical sign of the $1 scam games that plague Steam. Make no mistake, it’s a real game, it’s great, the UI is optimized and very-well animated if a bit “raw”. There’s a variety of units, spells and strategies to try. Expect to see pretty much everything within 10 hours. Replayability is limited. The game has extra difficulty levels and adjustable modifiers (health/damages/range/etc…). You could stretch the playtime if you’re a completionist but it will get really repetitive. There’s ample room for new game modes to be added, ascension, campaign, sandbox, daily challenges.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 1.10 GHz
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mage And Monsters folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.