Mafia Free Download v1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
It’s 1930. After an inadvertent brush with the mafia, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially, he is uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, but soon the rewards become too big to ignore. As he rises through the ranks, the paydays keep getting bigger, but the jobs get even dirtier. Tommy may ultimately earn the respect of the Salieris, but becoming a Made Man will leave him more conflicted than ever with the new life he has chosen. Experience New HeavenExplore more than 12 square miles of New Heaven, a quintessential 1930’s American city based on historic Depression-era architecture and culture.
Authentic Story and Action-packed Gameplay Play more than 20 thrilling missions inspired by events from the 1930’s. Rise through the ranks of the Salieri family from foot-soldier to Made Man, taking on mob hits, car chases, bootlegging, shootouts, bank robberies and more. Era-inspired Vehicles and Weapons As a daring getaway driver, get behind the wheel of more than 60 historically-inspired cars featuring realistic physics and real-time damage. Complete those grittier jobs with more than a dozen weapons at your disposal. Choose from baseball bats, sawed-off shotguns, magnums and the renowned Tommy gun to deal with any wise guy who dares to cross you. While playing Mafia, the player will completely dive in the atmosphere of the game: perfect sound and music experience (I’ll talk more technically about sounds and music later in this review). I highly recommend playing the game with Stereo Headphones. Just as an example, during the “A Trip To The Country” mission, that thunderstorm effect really makes you feel like you’re in the game during the whole chapter.
This is an interesting thing of Mafia: Some missions (I think 2 missions) have 2 possible endings. Also, you have more than 1 possible way to complete some missions. Also, there’s the possibility that some missions will have optional objectives (usually Luca Bertone’s secondary missions) and hidden secrets that will change the way to progress in the mission or give you hidden stuff. The gameplay feels really good. Controls are oldschool and working really well if the game is played with Keyboard and Mouse (hey, this is how it’s mean to be played, honestly, since you need to aim and stuff). I personally don’t like some stuff in the shooting system, ie. you don’t instantly shoot with your weapon and some NPCs shoot a countless amount of bullets if you hit them. The game still feels easy overall, nothing that a smart woman like Melody can’t handle!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mafia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.