Madshot Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Madshot Direct Download
In search of eternal life, you invited forces beyond your understanding. You must invade that abominable eldritch mountain of slushy nastiness known as Cthulhu. Be it your atonement or damnation. You are in Control Doge, roll, dash, wall jump, Backflip, frontflip, hang from ropes, and keep on shooting while doing it. Madshot offers a really fluid and responsive movement where you’re always in control to create intense and cool moments. There’s a multitude of areas that each offer unique enemies and mechanics. Kill enough enemies to charge a blood portal that summons rewards and a path to the next area and then survive epic and dreadful multi-phased boss battles. There’s a big focus on synergies between Weapons, sidearms, upgrades, and ultimate abilities that you can combine to make each run unique and fun. Well, the combat feels very polished which is the most important thing, but it’s a bit low on the weapon and the upgrade variety, even for an early access rogue-lite.
You might want to add some generic +20% to enemy stats for each completed loop with the ability to lower and increase it, that way people can replay the game while you work on content, just make sure you make the rewards proportional (good alternative for temporary content). I will challenge you on some of the features you listed in the description like “multitude of weapons”, “multi-phased boss battles”, and the “countless upgrade combinations” – as far as I am concerned those are the 2 areas you need to work on the most, the variety of cool abilities and guns (in 5 hours I saw very little of that). Most of the upgrades in this game are on-hit effects or passives, they don’t make very flashy synergy combos, but when we talk about rogue-lites, combinations refer to unique abilities with synergy, not just stat modifiers or procs.
Madshot Direct Play:
There are some ‘risk vs rewards elements’, but they are a bit hidden, you can enter various doors that are blended into the background to find all kinds of shops or treasures. I didn’t see any “multi-phased boss battles”, maybe you referring to some new attacks they start doing later, but to me, that means something different, like an actual new fight with the boss. There are 4 zones right now, about 10 to 15 minutes each, and you can navigate them by choosing different nodes that provide various bonuses or resources. If you get good at the game probably 30-40 minutes runs, which is fine for a rogue-lite, would be nice to have 6 zones in total by the end. The locations are similar to a game like Revita, they are small arenas instead of big levels, so you just kill a few enemy waves, aside from fighting optional bosses.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- Processor: Intel i5 or Later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Madshot folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.