MADiSON Free Download v1.0.4 & DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
MADiSON is a first person psychological horror game, featuring disturbing gameplay and an unsettling and compelling narrative. STORYLINE What would you do if you woke up locked in a dark room, with your hands covered in blood? Play as Luca, and endure the brute torture of MADiSON, a demon that has forced him to continue a gory ritual started decades ago, making him commit abominable acts. Will you be able to finish this sinister ceremony? CHARACTERS Every character in MADiSON has a disturbing story that blends seamlessly into the main narrative. Watch every step you make and be careful not to attract any unwanted attention. You won’t be alone. GAMEPLAYMADiSON is an excellent psychological horror title with clear inspiration from games such as Visage.
It was made by two people over the span of its five-year production time and although it is not perfect, it stands out amongst the sea of forgetful Indie horrors here on Steam. I highly recommend this to horror fans, especially those who are OK with puzzles, but the hefty $AU50 price tag for a 5–8-hour game is something to consider prior to purchasing. Use the instant camera to survive this torture or dive deeper into it. MADiSON is a first-person psychological horror game with some survival horror elements. Players must explore the house, uncover more about the demon and its motives, all whilst completing puzzles. To anyone who does not like puzzles, this game is more than likely… not for you. There is a simple inventory management system where a red safe is used to store excess objects, as Luca can only hold eight items at one time.
The most important feature in the game is the camera. This plays a heavy role in puzzles and must be used to find otherwise invisible clues. Photos are developed manually by holding down M1 until the image is revealed and later on, it will be a means for survival. MADiSON gives great positive audio feedback to players when a correct action is undertaken, such as taking a photo of a correct item, helping to maintain the flow of the game and point players in the right direction without any need for exorbitant handholding. Puzzles here are plentiful, but they are meaningful and satisfying to complete. For me, they took quite a lot of thought, trial and error, manual note taking and, well, confusion. Yet, I would not want them altered to make them simpler. It is clear that this approach will not appeal to the masses, and anyone looking for a quick scare will soon be turned away at the head-scratching riddles mingled into the game. The puzzles are not necessarily complex, but they take time, and can have many components. Most are not fetch quests and there is no handholding telling players what the “rules” of the puzzle are, or even where or what it is. Sometimes, a point is reached where no further exploration can be done, so players must go back to their inventory and work out what to do now.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Ryzen™ 3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950 or AMD Radeon™ R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MADiSON folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.