Machine Gun Fury Direct Download
Do you miss the days of the Arcade military shooter? Single-handedly blasting your way through entire armies of enemy soldiers, rescuing good guys, and blowing lots of stuff up!! Relying on just your reactions, your fast trigger finger and a limited grenade supply. Do you pine for the classics of the genre; games such as Commando, Ikari Warriors, Green Beret, Mercs? If the answer is yes, Machine Gun Fury is here! On a bold and potentially dangerous mission to revive the classic Arcade military shooter. Fully loaded with addictive top-down and side-scrolling run-and-gun gameplay, pixel-perfect 2D graphics, explosive SID soundtrack and massive destruction! Machine Gun Fury is a real classic arcade game – tyranny has taken control with a deadly group determined to force the world to obey their will. Only the Machine Gun Fury can stop them; Gunner Jimbo, Suzi Uzi and the mighty Mini-Gun Floyd. Can your trigger finger handle the insane amount of gunplay?!
Carnage filled fast-paced run-and-gun gameplay, with the authenticity of classic arcade games. 8 regions to liberate, with a varied mix of gameplay mechanics and game modes. Fight on foot and in heavily armed vehicles – tank, boat and combat buggy! Pounding SID-chip soundtrack and explosive sound effects. Authentic 8-bit pixel aesthetic with modern touches like screen shake, particle effects, 2D physics and multi-layered parallax backgrounds. Full range of combat weaponry, offering large-scale destruction and huge body counts! Machine Gun Fury is a homage to old classics like Jackal, Commando and Contra made in the best way possible. The game is simple, walk around shooting everything and throwing some grenades for good measure, but still, the game is extremely addicting and fun.
Retro goodness. I just wish this game were a twin stick shooter. Floyd is the guy you want to choose during the earlier stages (less damage taken), and Suzi (faster) during the jumping levels. Excellent game that would greatly benefit with twin stick controls to be a more directional shooter. It is what it is and I already told like 5 people into retro games that they must check Machine Gun Fury out. Old school gamers will be impressed.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Machine Gun Fury folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.