Lumencraft Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Lumencraft is a top-down action shooter with tower defense elements. Emerge into a fully destructible environment where light and shadow play key roles. Build your base, dig some tunnels and find lumen – humanity’s only chance for survival. BECOME SAVIOUR OF MANKIND The year 2221: More than two centuries ago, the surface of the planet became uninhabitable. The remnants of humanity struggle to survive without electricity and light. Dreams of a better future died long ago, but a recently discovered mineral has brought a spark of hope. Lumen, a crystal with high energy potency, may be the last chance for a struggling civilization. Scouts, brave miners, have been sent underground to a settlement near the Lumen deposits. New scouts continue to join this mission, but so far, no one has returned. It seems that the darkness of the underground holds more than just natural riches…
With a lot of effort and a set of original algorithms, 2Dynamic Games have transformed the open-source Godot Engine into a completely new tool. This allows every bit of terrain (pixel, as we used to call them) to be destroyed, and maps can be painted as if in a drawing program. What’s more? Dynamic lights and pixel-perfect interaction with the fully destructible terrain. Dread atmosphere created through the impactful sound design and a unique 2Dynamic lighting system. Realistic simulations. Just look at the lava! Easily create stunning maps with moldable terrain and many of objects to choose from. Then, invite your friends to play in your custom map! Map editor allows to create many game types (e.g. tower defense, action, survival or mix of them), define starting technologies/upgrades and of course the goals. We hope that the community will fill in the Steam Workshop with many great maps.
The game already allows for tens of hours of gameplay with first maps provided (grouped in sandbox, adventure and challenge categories) with all of the core features complete. Lumencraft is now in the Early Access stage, which means we are still adding new features and polishing already implemented ideas. Early Access offers multiple maps without progression between them and a map editor allowing to create own levels. The full version will offer a progression system through nonlinear missions (campaign mode), which is not available yet. Please look at the DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP section above to check our plans for the next months. There’s a few UI and input quirks that will likely be ironed out over the next few weeks, but it already plays great. I’m playing it on Steam Deck and the experienced is good (aside from UI/text being a bit tiny – still readable, but I expect some upscaling options to be added in future updates). The art is really cool, with beautiful shader effect and destructible terrain. It performs surprisingly well given how complex such simulation can be. I did get some performance dips on big waves or when the screen is filled with lava, but I know the devs are working on solving those issues.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @3Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU 2 GB VRAM, OpenGL 3.3 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lumencraft folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.