Lucy Dreaming Direct Download
Discover a dark family secret and rid a young girl of her nightmares in this splendidly British point & click comedy adventure. Playing as sharp-witted Lucy, explore both dreams and reality to meet all the colourful characters who’ll help you solve puzzles, gather clues and find a murderer. Ride your bike around the small British town of Figgington to meet its sardonic residents. Use your map to explore every corner, from its run-down town centre to the local pub as you discover the town’s deepest, darkest secrets. Learn techniques for dream control and enter Lucy’s mind to unlock hidden memories, discover the past and unearth the disturbing truth behind her recurring nightmares. Along the way, you’ll need to solve a huge variety of puzzles, so pour yourself a nice cup of tea and bring your powers of observation, logic and lateral thinking.
From her dysfunctional family and the cynical Figgington townsfolk to the myriad of extraordinary characters from the depths of Lucy’s subsonscious, do you have what it takes to pacify giant crabs, interrogate old ladies, satisfy toddlers and bargain with trolls? Just don’t forget your teddy bear. Everything is incredibly well thought out with an insane amount of attention to detail. I love that there’s not just the items that are relevant for progressing in the story, but a lot more to look at and interact with. For many of the possible combination of actions/items you get a unique response. A lot of them funny, too. You can totally get lost in the world and just explore to find all those funny comments and references. Lots of nostalgia in there, too. I’d really recommend to not rush through the game, but explore the world and do some silly things.
Lucy Dreaming Direct Play:
The story is interesting and has 2 different layers to it. Puzzles make sense to me. They are a good range from rather easy to just the right amount of challenging to give me a sense of achievement when solved, but they aren’t frustrating. I like Lucy, the main character, and also all those quirky characters she meets on her adventure. Voice-overs are great! The sound effects and music are good and create a fitting atmosphere in the different situations. There are some options to customize the game to your liking, e.g. disable cursing, showing the hover texts in a static place or at your coursor, and if you want your mouse wheel to scroll through inventory or the different interactions you can do. There’s game pad support, too.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lucy Dreaming folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.