Lost In Fantaland Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Hello~ We are a team of two: Supernature Studio. We are very happy to announce our new game here. PLAY Lost In Fantaland is a retro pixel-style roguelite game that blends deckbuilding and turn-based strategies on a checkerboard.You can choose Warrior, Mage or Deceiver to explore the randomly generated world and fight on a 8×8 checkerboard. You can build your powerful deck and collect a wealth of items and secret treasures in the adventure. Go and defeat your enemies one by one! More opportunities to increase MP/AP. Right now they feel extremely limiting and too hardcore. I think increasing the ap base to around 5 but also increasing card cost for good moves would allow more flexibility in design and player choice. I’d really like if beating bosses resulted in a baseline increase of 1 MP/AP. Every time I beat a boss, I want to feel like I’m getting stronger,
Stats. Let me have more control over damage, defense, dodge/lock, AP/MP, luck, etc. I want to be able to build a character that is more than just a deck of cards Dodge/Lock. Disengaging from close combat feels too free. If I run up on an enemy as a close combat character, I want to punish them for trying to escape. I’d expect them to lose MP/AP or suffer counter attacks. Equipment. It doesn’t need to be complex here. Just a few slots for items that increase stats to allow for varied builds and more player control Baseline moves that help create character identity. I’d love each character to have a couple basic, unique, permanent moves that are available every round. This would help define that characters playstyle and act as a foundation to build card combos off.
Lost In Fantaland Pre-Installed:
What you see is what you get, story is a bit iffy but the gameplay is GOLD. I can totally see myself dumping a TON of hours into this game. Edit: I have now finished the game with both of the characters that are currently available, and I truly believe this game was a great investment (my estimate is I’ll play it for at least 40-ish hours, which is an insane amount of playtime for such a game), I’ll probably try to get all achievements next. This is truly a fantastic game, and personally I can’t wait for even more content. Amazing game, the type of card roguelite I’ve been wanting to play for ages – I love the humour, the style of writing, and I absolutely adore the battle system. I cannot wait to see the additional classes in the future.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHZ
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lost In Fantaland folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.