LOST EGG 3 The Final Direct Download
For video creators and streamers KIMIDORI SOFT permits monetization through video distribution and other means using KIMIDORI SOFT games. The egg’s great adventure, the final chapter. That fragile but brave egg has returned with even more new powers, but this time its adventure is over. A hard action adventure game about the fragility, bravery, and sometimes friendship of raw eggs. Aim for the frying pan at the end of rolling through various stages with sad and touching melody. Game goals: The aim is to operate fried eggs, aim at the pan while making full use of movements and jumps, and become fried eggs. However, since raw eggs are fragile, their durability decreases as they encounter walls and floors. The game is over when the durability disappears. Online Multiplayer: Raw eggs have friends, and those friends (raw eggs) are also brave enough to go on adventures at their own pace. Every once in a while, you’ll run into one of them. When you do, be sure to exchange greetings and enjoy each encounter and parting of the ways. Of course, silence is fine. Also, I can’t say this out loud, but when your companion breaks up (not a breakup), he will drop a recovery item. A maximum of 10 people can play together.
Continue Flag: If you place a flag, you can revive from the flag location only once. (New feature) Hang on function: This is definitely the highlight of the project. It allows the egg to regain its composure after rolling around restlessly for a while. Simply put, it’s a brake function. Beautiful stage: Let’s have a pleasant adventure on a fantastic and graceful stage of the world. Hidden items: Fried eggs will require a toast. The toast is hidden somewhere on the stage. Growth system: The more you move, the more durable the raw eggshell will be. Even if goal is difficult, if you play without giving up, eggs will become more and more strong and it will be easier to clear. You will be fascinated by the dependable eggs. What a pleasant surprise this game is. Makes me a bit sad that I didn’t hear about it until the game awards. Even then, I wasn’t expecting a ton since I’m not personally a big fan of most games with the Annapurna name on them. This game has really been blowing me away though.
LOST EGG 3 The Final Direct Play:
I’m not normally a fan of speedrun focused games, but imo this game nails the formula. Levels are short enough to never be upset about having to reset a run. The gameplay mechanics are simple, well-paced in introduction, satisfying to use, and a ton of fun. It’s easy to approach but very difficult to master. You can also get whatever you want out of the game – personally, I’m not satisified until I have at least beat the developer times (which is something I’ve never felt compelled to care about in previous speedrun centric games), and even then, some friend scores just look so tempting to beat. Global leaderboards have some cheater issues, but if you feel like sorting through those, you can also compete with the best in the world.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LOST EGG 3 The Final folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.