Long Gone Days Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Long Gone Days Direct Download
Long Gone Days is a JRPG set in the real world about human connection during war, focusing on civilians, language barriers, and borders Follow Rourke, young man trained from birth to be a sniper for The Core— a subterranean paramilitary state. On his first mission, he is sent to the surface under orders of great significance. Motivated to finally be able to show the fruits of his training, he carries out his first orders to perfection only to find out that The Core was far from being the noble organization he thought he knew. A Nuanced Look at War: Experience the clash of modern conflict against civilian life through the contrast of intense RPG combat and slower, slice-of-life gameplay. Communication is Key: As Long Gone Days is set in the real world, you’ll encounter several language barriers. Recruit interpreters in order to communicate with others and forge bonds beyond borders.
Strength in Others: Meet a colorful cast of potential comrades. Grow relationships through your words and actions as you live and fight together.
Keep Morale High: Choose dialogue options wisely to boost morale in battle. Every character has distinct personality traits and motivations. Strategic RPG Combat: Spot and take down targets from afar in Sniper Mode, or engage up-close in front-view, turn-based combat. Target specific parts of an enemy’s body for a tactical advantage. No Random Encounters: Every battle is hand-crafted and directly related to the plot. Your choices in battle will shape your party’s lives, and the world around them. This is going to be a “thumbs up with a caveat” type of review – since this is a game that, while I found it enjoyable, it is very story driven and political – so that may be a turnoff for some people. The game, its premise, and the gameplay proper are well done, and will be straightforward to get into the groove of for anyone who enjoys the RPG genre.
Long Gone Days Direct Play:
This is my favourite game of the year! Well written story, twists, character development. In the world of cringe you can easily laugh on the jokes here. Unique! Gameplay comes with lots of variety. The story is fun to play through. I really enjoyed the graphics and felt more immersed than expected. I’d definitely recommend this! You do not need a mouse for this I enjoyed spending the weekend with the game, and exploring the world. For the game overall, thumbs up, the gameplay is middle of the road for me, but it works out quite well. Combat will be instantly familiar to anyone who has played a catch em all before but the range of moves and custom skills on offer here far surpass any others.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz dual core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB memory recommended
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Long Gone Days folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.