Lonely Mountains Downhill Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Lonely Mountains Downhill Direct Download
Just you and your bike – take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash – all the way from the peak to the valley! Explore the rich mountain worlds at your own pace or face the ticking clock. Each mountain features several trails – ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests and steep canyons. A custom physics system lets you carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint over abysses or slide through muddy grounds. It’s all up to you! Take the relaxing scenic route or go off-road to find the fastest way to the finish line! Master the tight and responsive controls to make your way to hidden resting places and secret shortcuts. No audience, no barrier tapes – experience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men. Unlock new difficulty modes and prove your speed-running talents on the leaderboards! Train your skills day and night to ultimately compete with the best riders in the world in the risky Free Ride mode! Each bike handles differently,
i think my real beef with this game is its difficulty progression. while i love difficult games, and trying to get the best time on each trail is extremely addicting, the difficulty curve is too steep and new bikes are too cumbersome to earn. and the default bike sucks, it gets to the point where it’s practically (and in some cases, literally) impossible to pull off the stunts the game expects of you to get the best time i’m genuinely not sure if i hate this game or not while the general look and theme of this game might give off a relaxing, easygoing vibe, the actual gameplay is more of a challenging, arcade-style experience The visuals are very nice, tracks are challenging and fun, controls are very good once you adjusted to the perspective of the game.
Lonely Mountains Downhill Direct Play:
The game allows you to be creative in some parts and explore different ways to beat the tracks. The DLC is also very good, with nice tracks and challenges. Sometimes I’ll rumble over rough terrain, bounce, get wedged in weird spots, and come out ok. Others, from a complete stop, I’ll turn a little and crash into a rock and flip over it. I really enjoyed explorer mode on the first map, but then went to the daily ride and was challenged, but persevered until the final leg of the map. It was just a little too challenging for my taste. so find the perfect one for your playstyle and make your way down the mountain to unlock dozens of paint jobs and outfits!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lonely Mountains Downhill folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.