LONE RUIN Direct Download
Lone Ruin is a spell-based roguelike twin-stick shooter with a focus on replayability. Play as an explorer who seeks a mysterious ancient power and venture in a ruined magical city, built atop a source of magic used by olden mages to power and transform themselves. Dive deeper and deeper, battling your way through twisted creatures, utilising your very own magic abilities to ultimately reach the center of the Lone Ruin. It’s dangerous to go ‘lone, so pick the spell that best fits your play style to survive the hazards of the Lone Ruin. Maximise your destructive magical setup combo through the many upgrades and customisation options available as you venture deeper into the ruins via your chosen path. LONE RUIN is a roguelike twin-stick shooter, where you kill various enemies in a room by casting different spells and move on to the next one. The campaign (which is basically a room-to-room roguelike) is about 30-50 minutes long, depending on the difficulty, and it features 3 bosses. Is the game too easy for you? well luckily there are 3 difficulty settings
It also has a survival mode, which I liked more than the campaign. You have to stay alive in a room for a limited amount time, it gets harder after every minute, and you have to collect a certain amount of coins (enemies drop coins upon death) in order to upgrade, equip new weapons, regain health and so on to help you survive. There is a good variety of spells, upgrades and blessings (which are artifacts/game modifiers) that makes the game replayable. Other than that, no performance issues or bugs at all, the soundtrack is pretty sick, and it’s great on the Steam Deck, so I highly recommend playing it there.
LONE RUIN Direct Download:
Lone Ruin is a super stylish action roguelite and one of the first great new indie games of 2023. The pixel-art and neon colour palette really pop on screen, with an isometric perspective akin to Hades and Dandy Ace. In fact, I’d say, due to the flexible spell system, combat in Lone Ruin plays a lot like the latter. With a number of short and ranged weapons, the player is able to choose a load-out to suit their play style. Gameplay is fast and fluid, with runs lasting from 5 – 20 mins. Like many roguelites, this is perfect for a quick go – and Steam deck owners will be pleased to know that everything runs beautifully out-of-the-box at a rock solid 60fps. Lone Ruin has an addictive gameplay loop, and a scoring system with leaderboards to keep things competitive. There are several modes and difficulties to keep things fresh – and plenty of accessibility/gameplay options to tweak.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: 2.0 ghz
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB
- Storage: 44 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LONE RUIN folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.