Lone Echo Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Lone Echo is a narrative adventure game consisting of both exploration and using tools and objects to solve puzzles. Of particular note is the game’s locomotion system, which allows players to grab almost any surface, and either move themselves along or push off of the environment to float in a given direction. The player is also given wrist-mounted thrusters that can be used to change or finesse a trajectory While the two investigate the anomaly, a massive unidentified ship appears and Kronos II is destroyed by flying debris. Jack is temporarily decommissioned. When Jack reawakens, he notices that Olivia is no longer on or around the station. In a message left in an emergency beacon, Olivia states that she had to abandon the facility due to power failures and loss of life support, and that she would take her chances aboard the unknown vessel. Jack follows her to the ship to find out if she’s still alive.
On the way, Jack discovers a mysterious biomass formation that seems to be activated by nearby electrical currents and which absorbs anything that it touches while active. While travelling inside the unknown vessel, Jack encounters the ship’s AI named Apollo, who needs Jack’s help to repair some of the ship’s functions and reawaken the ship’s crew. Apollo explains that the ship, named the Astrea, was attacked and that the biomass spreading throughout the ship is a biological weapon used by the attackers. When Jack releases the crew from their stasis pods, he discovers that they are all human and members of the Atlas Initiative. However, all the crew members are deceased. Apollo informs Jack that, according to his records, Olivia Rhodes disappeared over 400 years ago, in 2126, and suggests that Jack is malfunctioning. Jack is certain that Olivia is still alive and somewhere in the ship, and convinces Apollo to help him. Eventually,
with Apollo’s help, Jack finds Olivia in the ship. Apollo recognizes Olivia as a member of the Atlas Initiative and promotes her as the new captain of the Astrea. Apollo concludes that the ship must have made a time jump that caused Olivia’s disappearance in his timeline. Jack and Olivia try to repair the ship’s life support systems as Olivia’s oxygen starts to run low, but eventually fail to pressurize their location due to many structural failures on the ship. They retreat to bridge, the strongest part of the ship, and try to repair the life support there. However, before Jack succeeds in repairing the systems, Olivia’s oxygen reserves run out and she goes into a cardiac arrest. Jack uses a defibrillator until Olivia starts breathing again.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 / AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: TX 960 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lone Echo folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.