Lock On Modern Air Combat Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Lock On Modern Air Combat Full Game or LOMAC, known in Russia as Lock On, is a modern combat flight simulation developed by Eagle Dynamics and published by Ubisoft in Europe and 1C Company in Russia; it is considered as a survey simulator by its creators. It contains 8 flyable aircraft and over 40 non-playable/AI-controlled planes. The game mainly revolves around air-to-air combat and air-to-ground combat with some optional, unique roles such as pinpoint/anti-radiation strikes, anti-ship strikes or aerobatics. The game realistically models all aspects of take-off and landing, AWACS (also known as AEW&C), carrier-based landings (for the Su-33), and aerial refueling. Over 180,000 buildings, 50 million trees, 21 cities, 1,700 towns, 500 bridges, 18 airfields, and 8 naval bases are present in a virtual wor Due to the small number of aircraft the player can only fly as a pilot from either the United States, Ukraine, the Russian Federation, Georgia, Israel or Germany. The developers have made full good of 3D effects,
with cannon fire leaving wispy trails of smoke that don’t look like the ‘black candyfloss’ seen in other games. Fires from burning tanks look, well, like a tank on fire, and hitting the afterburners will create a heat haze. Either that, or my monitor’s packing up. The maps within the game are fairly diverse, with around 36 different missions within the game. Each mission has a unique brief, goal and hostile targets, and some of them are very tricky. Not only is the enemy Al pretty smart but each aircraft has its own unique set of benefits and flaws. For example, the tank-busting Warthog can take a huge amount of enemy fire and still keep moving, while the sleek F-15C Eagle drops like a brick when hit by a bit of stray shrapnel.ld modelled after Black Sea region.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lock On Modern Air Combat folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.