LIVE A LIVE Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
LIVE A LIVE Direct Download
LIVE A LIVE, originally only released for the Super Famicom in Japan, is being revived on Steam! Experience this legendary RPG, brought to life in the same HD-2D visual style as OCTOPATH TRAVELER. Meet seven heroes, each with their own unique abilities and lives to live across different time periods. Experience their stories in any order you choose, uncovering shocking developments along the way: Prehistory: A tribesman comes of age in a world without words. The Wild West: A wanderer with a bounty on his head fights for his life. Imperial China: A kung fu master searches for a worthy successor. Twilight of Edo Japan: A shinobi undertakes an important secret mission. Present Day: A martial artist strives to become the strongest there ever was. The Near Future: A youth with psychic powers takes a stand against evil. The Distant Future: A newly built robot is swept up in a tragedy in space. Let’s briefly go over the new features the remake introduced first.
The visuals of Live A Live were remade in the self-proclaimed “HD-2D” art-style that was first introduced with the Octopath Traveller franchise and has since been used in other games as well (e.g. Triangle Strategy, Star Ocean: Second Story R). It looks great and even fits the different time periods featured in Live A Live quite well. Full voice-acting (English & Japanese) has been added for all dialogues and the soundtrack has also been rearranged under the supervision of the original composer, Yoko Shinomura. So far, so great. As some parts of Live A Live feature a high random encounter rate that can be frustrating if you just want to explore (and if you’ve outleveled the random monsters in the final chapter for example) and some of the new, non-skippable battle animations take quite some time to play out, both options would’ve been more than welcome additions.
LIVE A LIVE Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The main draw of the game would be the 7+ story chapters, which all feature different protagonists in different locations and time periods. All of these chapters usually take 1-2h to beat (with two exceptions), which makes Live A Live an unusually short JRPG if you’re just going for one main story clear, although there are secret bosses and multiple endings to chase if you want to spend more time with the game. The best thing about the split-chapter narrative structure of Live A Live is the amount of variety it provides. There are few other games that allow for stories set in the Prehistory, Imperial China, Edo Japan, Wild West, Present, Future and more all at once. Live A Live even allows you to choose the order of your chapters yourself, though this actually turns out to be a double-edged sword. While Live A Live is a JRPG with a turn-based grid battle-system at its core, these battles are unevenly distributed among the story chapters.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 / 11 64-bit
- Processor: AMD A8-7600 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 460 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LIVE A LIVE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.