Little Big Workshop Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Little Big Workshop Direct Download
Imagine a magical factory, appearing right in your living room. A carefully planned masterpiece, where diligent workers throw together anything customers want. Rubber ducks and dressers, drones and electric guitars, scooters and other wonderful goods can be created from many different materials and sold for hard cash – cash you invest right back into your factory to get more machines, more workers and grow your business. In Little Big Workshop you become a factory tycoon! You are the Big Boss and it’s time to take charge of your very own tabletop factory. Organize the factory floor, manage your workers, purchase machinery, and design efficient production lines – all within the time-limit and to your client’s satisfaction!
Take it easy, it’s a sandbox-experience where you think, ponder and poke at things until you get it to work the way you’d like. Supply products to clients and an ever-changing market, as you produce over 50 unique product types, built from multiple parts and pieces – all of which can be created with different materials and production methods. No two factories should ever look the same. Start out with just a small workshop and expand to a desk-filling factory. Unlock ever fancier machines, add even more production methods, and most of all, more room. Soon enough you’ll be running multiple production lines, producing hundreds of advanced products each day, and watching with joy as your cute workers do the actual work.
Little Big Workshop Pre-Installed:
There are two warning signs attached to the game. The first is that LBW is an open-ended game. There is no campaign and no final objective. You do have a few milestones which grant new machines, products, contacts for special contracts and so on, but that’s about it. The final goal is whatever you set your mind to. The second warning is that it has quite a lot of downtime. The devs included quite a few quirky mini-games which are available from time to time, like shooting rats with a cannon, discovering spies among your workers, dealing with brain parasites and so on. These not only allow you to do something while you wait for the items to be crafted by your workers, but they give a decent amount of money as well. Still, the downtime is real, and I found myself browsing the web, chatting and so on while waiting for my workers to finish their products.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce GT 330M, Radeon HD 4670 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Little Big Workshop folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.