Lisa and the Grimoire Direct Download
Tired of living in poverty, Lisa becomes a treasure hunter. One day, she hears about a demonic artifact located in an area known as Malheimr. Hoping that this is her big break, she sets out immediately. However, upon arriving, Lisa finds that the cursed “Demon Grimoire” is already having an effect on the town. Now she must figure out how to break the curse, and get her big payday. Explore dungeons and evade baddies — or get raped by them, whatever! Though it’s possible to fight your way through each level, it’s generally a better idea to avoid confrontation. Enemies will often choose to restrain and rape you, degrading your resistance to sexual advances. As your erogenous zones are sensitized, their attacks will become increasingly effective eventually, the protagonist may willingly submit to her foes. However, you needn’t worry about losing the game — it’s nearly impossible to “lose” the game. Rather, chances are you’ll be treated to a long series of lewd cutscenes (so in a sense, winning the game!) By collecting materials and seeds, you’re able to craft or grow — yes, grow new weapons and armor!
I am unsure how many CGs and sex-scenes are in this game; however, I estimate there are twenty base, static CGs and nine extended sex-scenes (which are comprised of dialogue and one or more base CGs). Sex-scenes are typically associated attacks and game-overs, but there are a few “bonuses” hidden throughout the game. The contents of the gallery are not unlocked after beating the game — this means you’ll have to unlock the full gallery by hand (. . . get it?) Unfortunately, many CGs are poorly cropped, producing sharp, unsightly edges. The artwork and sexual situations are pretty hot, but edges are buzzkill. The main protagonist is gangraped, hypnotized and held prisoner — if that’s your jam, this is a great game to play one-handed!
Lisa and the Grimoire Pre-Installed:
Wait for a sale. Lisa and the Grimoire is the fastest game I’ve ever beaten from Kagura Games; it only took me three hours from start to finish. However, I skipped the adult content, and if you were to actually pursue (and uh, enjoy) the sexual content, Lisa and the Grimoire may offer a few extra hours of content. I recommend increasing the difficulty level. You’ll get more bang for your buck; when you lose battles, you’re treated to a gangbang! As the game progresses, combat becomes a regular sexfest; I spent more time watching the protagonist getting raped than actually fighting. Lisa and the Grimoire is definitely more porn than RPG. Unfortunately, the rough treatment of the artwork may prove too lame for some players (including myself). Lisa and the Grimoire is a short and sweet RPG — the artwork is kind of a tragedy, but gameplay makes up for it!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lisa and the Grimoire folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.