LIMBO Free Download v126.96.36.199a PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
LIMBO In Limbo you play as an unnamed young boy, walking through a mysterious forest in the dead of night. Since the game contains no dialogue, a lot of the narrative is told through environmental storytelling. During his adventure, the young boy encounters various supernatural and fantasy obstacles, including a giant spider, otherworldly worms, and more. The forest is a dark and dangerous place, but you’ll have to endure its many pitfalls if you want to rescue the boy’s sister. Gameplay in Limbo is almost as straightforward as its story, with minimal practice needed to master the controls. Players can run and jump, climb up ledges and ropes, as well as descend ladders and manipulate some objects. Like many other platformer games, you’ll advance to the right of the screen, dodging obstacles and solving light puzzles along the way. The boy has no weapons or offensive abilities to speak of, so any enemies or dangers must be avoided instead of eliminated. If you’re not careful, it’s easy to fall into a trap and perish. Limbo is particularly dark with its death scenes, although dying doesn’t set you back very far.
There are no game overs or significant losses upon death, although you’ll likely have to restart any puzzle you’re attempting if you die. Despite the relatively simplistic controls, Limbo contains some creative and challenging puzzles that are sure to test your wit. Certain elements force you to only move in one direction, while various gravity and physics puzzles require you to think in new ways. Between the tough puzzles and deadly traps, Limbo can be a difficult game at times, but is often very satisfying when you finally finish a frustrating section. Quiet, morbid, and moody, Limbo is the exact opposite of most big-budget blockbuster games. This simple indie title is remarkably well-designed and poignant, with both satisfying gameplay and an interesting story. There are a variety of hidden easter eggs to discover, which add some replayability, but the experience is pretty brief. Apart from this small grievance, Limbo is a mostly effective and memorable adventure. While it might not be for everyone, most players should find Limbo to be an evocative and unique journey through the woods.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: 150MB
- Video Card: 5 years or younger. Integrated graphics and very low budget cards may not work. Shader Model 3.0 required
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LIMBO folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.