Lil Gator Game Direct Download
There’s a buddy atop every hill in this open-world, movement-focused adventure and they all seem to need help! Bop cardboard baddies, brave serene hills and forests, and scale sheer rocks that only a kid would dare! Explore a lovingly crafted island full to the brim with areas to discover, friends to make and joy to be had. Each area of the island brings unique quests and characters to meet. Glide through the mountain tops and drop in on the Theatre Troupe kids, swing your stick sword through the forest with the Prep schoolers or find the ‘Cool Kids’ down in the Creaklands. With plenty more areas to discover, there’s no knowing who you might run into! The world is big when you’re a lil gator… Good thing it’s also full of friends! Make new friends and invite them to play in the islands playground. Each new friend you make will add to your adventure, but making new friends isn’t always easy, You might have to complete a quest or two!
Collect arts & crafts supplies all over the island! Use them to make yourself all kinds of goodies and bring the playground to life! Craft new abilities – use your ragdoll teddy to ragdoll lil gator from mountain top to the valleys below! Skim pebbles into hard to reach cardboard baddies! This game deeply resonated with me in more ways than I can possibly describe, every facet of its story, style, characters and overall message could have been lifted from my head and my past. It would be spoilers to explain, and besides, you aren’t reading the reviews for that. I played the game and completed the main story in just under 8 hours, you could do it in less, but that isn’t the point of this game. For the first time in so long, Lil Gator made me feel like I could do things for fun, for no other reason than it was fun to do.
Lil Gator Game Direct Play:
I jumped on seesaws, climbed jungle gyms, painted the world with the brush and pallette shield. I climbed the tallest tree I could find, jumped as high as I could on the branches and used abilities to go higher still into the sky. Not because there was an achievement, not because an objective box would be filled, or a collectable was there. There are heartfelt moments that you stumble upon, and I encourage you to stop for a moment to take them in, instead of rushing to the next thing. Pause and un-pause the game, and lil gator will sit down with you while you do, or use the ragdoll to lay and chill. In these moments it feels like there is nowhere else you need to be, and nothing that needs to be done. Suffice to say, I found the game meditative, healing, and I couldn’t be happier with it. There is some more to do beyond the end of the story and this will probably be the first game I 100%, but only by accident while I’m having fun along the way.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lil Gator Game folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.