Life Matters Direct Download
Life Matters The story of a young man who works at a low-income job. One day your co-worker Delilah invites you to hang out with her and her friends. Make choices, pursue romance and make your life matter. This game is about you the player living another life. As you meet many people with your best friend Jordan and a girl named Delilah. You work a dead-end job You will have many misadventures with other people and storylines that may end one way or another depending on your choices Life matter is a Adult Visual Novel that will have many endings to the game with you choice what women to pursue who to friendzone. There will be many choices in the game some may have an immediate effect some may not effect at all or some may affect later, but everything matters in the end. What will you do with your story make it drama filled event with many woman or just chill a time with your best friend and many more to come. The games Expected playtime through one playthrough is at least 7 hours as you get so all choices you will make in this drama filled event packed with all kinds of things because Life always Matters.
Life Matters is a NSFW visual novel that tells the story of a young “working class” man who works at a low income job. This young man has a bunch of “hot” female friends with problems, and the protagonist tries to both solve them and try to get inside their pants at the same time. Be aware that this game’s targeted audience is straight males. You will spend 90% of the time reading the game’s dialogue, the other 10% is choosing what route you want to follow in order to get an ending. I won’t say that this game is the ugliest NSFW VN that I have ever played. But it’s close. The faces, models and textures of all of the characters in the game look cheap, bland and blurry. The facial expressions are creepy and uncanny and some characters have alien anatomy. The backgrounds are fairly well made but boring. And the NSFW bits are just boring slideshows with text This game offers multiple options with different outcomes, but since the game is unfinished and doesn’t have achievements.
Life Matters Pre-Installed:
I think it has no replay value. It runs flawlessly. There is not much else to say. It’s a game that is not very demanding and I didn’t have any problems with it. For the $10 that this game asks for. I got a couple of hours of gameplay that I didn’t enjoy. Like I said before, not even for the lewds. This game requires a lot more work and a price cut to $3-5 to be worth it for me. It is just too barebones and bland for my taste. I know this is an early release, but, not impressed with the poorly scripted content and at times indistinct graphics. It is not worth wasting your money, like I did, on this in its current format. The story of this game is fairly good. I particularly like the characters which i believe are very fleshed out and to my knowledge original. The game is easily played, the background music is good though not especially good. I experienced no bugs or grammatical errors. The voice acting in my opinion is very good as well as the art. With the enjoyable characters and decent engine i would rate this higher though the lack of noticeable variation between the multiple personality paths despite the emphasis on them is making me rate 4/5 with new content being added I’ll probably switch this to a 5/5. I’m just lost for word, as this was so amazing, but I’ll try to write down my thoughts!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Life Matters folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.