Life is Strange Remastered Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Experience the BAFTA award-winning story of Life is Strange now beautifully remastered with enhanced visuals and vastly improved animation using mocap technology. Play as Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price from a violent altercation. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future. I wish I could play this game as if I never did before. If only I could rewind back to that year, where I waited for each episode and wondered what would happen next.
Still, I’m happy I have another reason to play the first LiS again, after having played through it countless times. The new facial expressions and graphics look good. They help make this wonderful story even better. Also, the soundtrack is incredible, 10/10, and I’m so glad they didn’t change it in the remaster. I love to put the songs on repeat. You should definitely give this a go if you haven’t touched the original game. You won’t regret it. This was one of the most impactful games I’ve ever played. It will always have a special place in my heart. Max rewinds time to get to the truth, while Chloe sparks an unforgettable friendship as she struggles to overcome her past. Illuminated by its iconic lighthouse, this small town on the Oregon Coast has seen more than its fair share of mysteries. The disappearance of Rachel Amber. Government corruption. Family secrets. A raging forest fire. A supernatural storm. As Max and as Chloe, your choices will shape the past, present, and future of Arcadia Bay.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.2 GHz / Intel Core i3-2100, 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R7 360, 2 GB / GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 42 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Life is Strange Remastered folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.