Lethal Company Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Lethal Company Direct Download
You are a contracted worker for the Company. Your job is to collect scrap from abandoned, industrialized moons to meet the Company’s profit quota. You can use the cash you earn to travel to new moons with higher risks and rewards–or you can buy fancy suits and decorations for your ship. Experience nature, scanning any creature you find to add them to your bestiary. Explore the wondrous outdoors and rummage through their derelict, steel and concrete underbellies. Just never miss the quota. These dangers prey upon the vulnerable and lonesome, and the protection of your crew may be your only hope. You can guide your crewmates from your ship, using the radar to call out traps and using the ship’s terminal to access remotely locked doors–or you can all go in together. The Company store has many useful tools for the job, including lights, shovels, walkie talkies, stun grenades, or boomboxes. Things get dangerous at night. Communicate with your crewmates to carry all valuables to the ship before things get too dangerous, and try not to leave anyone behind.
Don’t use Discord for voice communication, there is excellent proximity voice chat which enhances the experience greatly. Most importantly go in BLIND and have fun. The combat is smooth and gives you a ton of options when it comes to slaughtering your foes, tons of weapons that can be upgraded and an environment filled with deadly options. -I have played through the campaign a dozen times with over 350+hours in total and the game is still fun, the devs constantly address whatever small issues arise and provide new content almost monthly. Story campaign is solid it kept me playing & wanting to progress. World is larger than it looks and full of random encounters & side objectives that feel rewarding to complete. A good mix of weapons keeps combat fun characters are believable & the Z hordes can be challenging.
Lethal Company Pre-Installed:
The good part: it’s quite enjoyable to have someone’s help, especially when exploring and sightseeing the city or purging some enemies, like a type of gang slaying zombies. There’re also competitive events, which performances the game into a sandbox type. There will still be weapon upgrades that can be bought in it, however. The weapons themselves also have abilities to them, like the Pulse Rifle having a detonator when you shoot which will explode when an enemy is nearby. The line gun also has a laser trip wire instead of mines and the flamethrower has a wall of fire mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz ; Shader Model 5
- Graphics: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lethal Company folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.