LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Kick Some Brick in I through VI Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC! New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes. Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations. Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more! Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
Redesigned levels like the “Mos Espa Podrace” and “Gunship Cavalry” to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II. Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy. Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together. I have not seen my wife for 120 days. I have not showered, nor ate any consumables. I can no longer feel my legs. My left eye has become extinct. My butt hurts. I cannot get up from my chair. My thumb has pressed square so many times that a square has indented into my thumb. It is a battle scar. Please, donate to my GoFundMe to help with my procedure of replacing my whole body as it has became tainted with the infectious, lore rich, sexual tension gameplay of Lego Star Wars.
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga is easily just childhood distilled into one easily digestable package. All of the humor, comedy, and jokes of a Lego game combined with the otherwise “take me seriously or else” Star Wars universe. This game was infinite fun back in 2010 and remains a well-loved gem all these years later. Yeah sure, the graphics are dated, the sound effects were jank AF even for 2009, and the game runs like dogwater on modern systems… but this title is a timeless masterpiece; it is greater than the sum of its parts. It is a constant trip down memory lane, not only of the beloved Star Wars franchise, but your actual childhood when you originally played the game. Collecting all of the minikits and red bricks so that you could play with cheats (without paying for them in a microtransaction) was an absolute blast. Everyone had their favorite character to play as, their favorite ship to run the ship missions with, and their favorite meme character that they created themselves. While I do not doubt that this game will be far outclassed by the Starwalker Saga Lego game that is due to be released in about a month, do not sleep on this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: Intel P3 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP or higher
- Memory: 156MB of RAM, 512MB required for Vista
- Graphics: 128MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LEGO Star Wars – The Complete Saga folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.