Lego Harry Potter 1-4 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames! I am a 58 yo father, probably one of the oldest people playing this game. I am a single father to my Son, who is 14 now. My son got this game for Christmas in 2021 from his uncle, so we installed it on his computer and he started playing. By the end of the week he had 40 hours on this game.
Very good, like all the other earlier Lego games, although, it ended up being a bit of a culture shock, coming directly from Lego Star Wars – The hub world felt a bit weird and the gameplay COMPARATIVELY flat – not to say I didn’t enjoy my time playing this game; quite the contrary, actually, but Traveler’s Tales were pretty clearly experimenting with this game, and it shows. Not a huge huge fan of the spell selection wheel, but then again, I can’t think of a better way to do it, so I won’t judge too harshly. Visually, it’s a lego game. Hogwarts itself is a bit cluttered in my opinion, but that’s only because of the wealth of interactable objects present – While, again, it’s pretty clear TT was experimenting with this one, and I personally still consider Star Wars, the first Lego Batman, and Indy the superior games.
This was horrible for me, as it was already hard for me to find ways to spend time with my son, as he is always out with his friends or just watching Ukrainian men French kissing canines on YouTube. So i decided to make a Steam account and get this game to see if I could maybe play alongside him. I loaded into the game, picked my character and world and started playing but I was stuck on what you where supposed to do. I asked my Son for help and he hosted a game for me to join. I loved it as it was the best time I had spent with my son since my wife had died. This game has ever since brought me and my son closer again and now we actually spend time together outside the house together as well. This game reminded me that there’s fun to be had in everything, and it has brought both me and my Son many happy memories.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel P4 1.8 GHz/AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- RAM: 512MB
- Graphics Card: ATI X1300/NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 (256 MB RAM)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX®9.0c compatible audio device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lego Harry Potter 1-4 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.