Legend of Keepers Career of a Dungeon Manager Direct Download
In this original mix of Dungeon Management and Roguelite, you will lead your career as a Dungeon Manager! RogueDefender Each run will be different but players will keep some of their Master’s bonuses between runs. Like we’ve already mentioned, our game is a mix between Roguelite and Dungeon Management. How did we achieve that? By running many tests to find the perfect balance between management and dungeon phases! Dungeon Phase First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances, then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them! When you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin! You will then be able to watch those heroes die! It’s a reversed dungeon crawler: heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you placed. When a group of adventurers encounters a group of monsters you positioned in your dungeon, a turn-based fight will happen!
HeroQuest (Board Game), Naheulbeuk (French audio series), Kaamelott (the best French series), Monty Python (English series). Video games: Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire, Dungeon Keeper, Final Fantasy, Divinity, For the King, Chroma Squad, Battle Brothers, West of Loathing and so many more… the main gameplay in Dungeon Manager is getting a few room to set up traps and place your minions in to widdle down adventurers. normally you have 2 trap rooms, 2 minion rooms where you can place 3 minions each, an empty room were the boss will use an ability, and finally the boss room where most adventurers die. you need to take into account hero’s and minions weaknesses and strengths when placing minions so you can weaken or even kill adventurers. once they hit your bosses room they will feel the pain. fights are NOT automatic and let you pick one of their attacks when their turn comes up also you can kill or fear adventurers (fear is the purple bar under the hp). adventurers are a bit annoying since most get a free turn before combat where they swap your party positions, put up a shield, or just out right get a free attack. you also need to watch how much damage your boss takes because you only recover so much hp before the next group come poking around.
Legend of Keepers Career of a Dungeon Manager Pre-Installed:
Outside this game loop you play a full year with things happening every week. they come up randomly but you can see a few weeks ahead letting you plan a bit. each week will have 1-3 choices and these range from getting new minions/traps, upgrading minions/traps/boss, or getting resources, but some can lead to bad outcomes. when it’s dungeon time you’ll be given 1-3 dungeons to pick from. each has a different difficulty and reword. my main complaint is when you get a buff from an event like +1 level, or a trap upgrade it’s given to you randomly, so you may pay for something but the upgrade could go to something you don’t use. you also have no choice of your minions. your given a set at the start of the year (no they don’t carry over) and any you get later are from a random pool.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 and/or OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Legend of Keepers Career of a Dungeon Manager folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.