Leaf Me Alone Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Leaf Me Alone Direct Download
Clean up all the grounds by controlling the cute cleaning robot A-12! Gain true satisfaction by viewing the tidiness of the place where you just cleaned! There is no competition or pressure when you clean. Enjoy cleaning while you are relaxed and comfortable. This game is very relaxing and slow game. Ideal to take your mind off things when you want to be left alone and just rest. All you will think of is to clean each level as best as you can. It really helped me to relax after a hard day of work and during my weekend. It is a slow game but the more you play the more points you have to buy upgrades that makes you move faster, suck trash faster and be able to store more trash inside you. The idea of the game is simple as all you have to do is get all the trash inside you and bring them into the trash can robot but it is strangely relaxing and fun.
One of the things I didn’t like is that in many levels there are pieces of background and scenery floating above the ground. It looks like the levels were quickly made and never really polished or tested. Also there are sometimes problems in bigger levels with FPS in the game as it lags when you are depositing many trash into the trash can robot. Also I was disappointed that after clearing all the levels and getting all the pieces of picture there was no ending while the game starts with a nice intro. This game is so satisfying! Simple Concept yet such a well execution. The Game let you play as a cleaning robot where you clean various place. Easy to learn and almost anyone can pick this game up and have a good time. There is also a customize option for the robot but its based on lootbox. But you can get the currency by playing. i was able to unlock 6 item by playing only 6 match. I think in future Dev will add new items and maps to keep the game engaging.
Leaf Me Alone Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Next, the combat. I liked it. I started and finished the game on Very Hard, and it felt just right for me. I really enjoyed engaging machines and needing to respect them without getting demolished. After all, they’re massive robots, so it makes sense to me that I’d be mashed into a pulp in 2 or 3 hits. Most wouldn’t go down without a good fight either. It was important to analyze every enemy and exploit their weaknesses. I do dislike how difficult some weakspots are to hit though. My aim is terrible, so it could be difficult to deal meaningful damage to very dangerous machines at times, often dragging on fights for quite some time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windows/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7400T @2.4GHz (Quad core CPU)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 2GB
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Leaf Me Alone folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.