Landlord’s Super Direct Download
Landlord’s Super, is a First-Person Life-Simulation set in the murky midlands of the British Isle during the polarising years of the 1980s. Build stuff, get drunk, build stuff while getting drunk. Your choice Explore the fictional county of West Berklands. Interact with a diverse cast of characters, during the polarising years of the 1980s. An honest insight into ‘English Culture’. The Quintessential Construction Simulator. Order supplies! Mix your own cement! Assemble scaffolding to reach high places! Build walls brick by brick! The most ambitious construction gameplay seen before! Plan & Execute your actions around the time of day, weather, seasons, world events, union interference and your own well-being. Some days it’s better to soak yourself down the pub than risk working in the rain.. Speak the Queen’s English! The game is localised in both American English and British colloquialisms.
This game is so good! I know it’s in early access but I loved the 1980’s UK setting. You can tell a ton of research and care went into the NPCs and location. I enjoyed it way more than other renovation games. I love House Flipper but I felt so much more connected to what I was doing here than in that game because of how fleshed out Landlord Super’s world is. This game is really fun! I feel the the tutorials are a little bad at times. I think at least in the beginning things should be a little more step by step tutorial as it’s quite a complex game. That being said I managed to figure out what I was doing wrong. I would recommend getting so long as you don’t mind being a little lost at times, also don’t expect to get your hand held.
Landlord’s Super Direct Play:
Fun game, relaxing but still pretty engaging. Over the past few weeks I’ve become far more engrossed in the game. The Yuppie update opens up all kinds of options and I’ve been building my house from scratch, which has been a fun and at times frustrating adventure (apparently I like building things the hard way, lol). However, communication with the Devs has been amazing and I’ve received fast and super helpful responses for the times that I have built myself into a literal corner. I definitely recommend this game and can’t wait to see where it goes!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Landlord’s Super folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.