Lair of Torment Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Lair of Torment Direct Download
Lair of Torment is a short indie first-person puzzle horror game in the walking simulator genre. Description. Deep underground there is an asylum, in the dark and damp corridors of which an atmosphere of fear and terror reigns. There, in the darkness and silence, the walls whisper secret stories, and impenetrable curtains between reality and nightmares create an atmosphere of tension and mystery. However, despite all the dangers, the protagonist dares to enter the terrifying asylum, to find answers to his questions and destroy the evil that dwells there. Gameplay. You will have to visit a frightening place where there has been no light for a long time. Beautiful graphics and high quality 3D sound will help you to fully experience the atmosphere of the game. Warning!. The game contains flashes of light that can cause epileptic seizures. I feel the weight of the panic as the music picks up when you don’t solve puzzles fast enough.
Got stuck on the 2nd puzzle haha. The game looks nice and I am intrigued enough to continue playin’ it. I do think it could use voice overs tho. Would bring the game to life. This one definitely isn’t slapped together. You just walk through each story as scary things happen, with no real threat to you. The scares in this are really lacking as well. There’s no tension or build up, it just devolves into random jumpscares and spooky sounds. I will admit at times it does get really boring but all the stories kept me invested until the very end Second game in this is really rushed and they couldn’t even bother to match the game mechanics or the game feel even when they combined both of the games. They changed how the locks work for the first game and then it was different again on the second game.
Lair of Torment Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Buy it just for the first game and the new dlc cause those slap. It’s a treasure trove of adventures. Tall Tales alone can keep you occupied for over 100 hours. And if you’re a fan of epic battles against colossal sea creatures or thrilling raid-style encounters, you’re in for a treat. . The bosses are difficult, unique, but mechanically fair. Some fights will feel unfair, but for the most part it just means that the player needs to get better at parrying or use the appropriate gear. Despite its steep difficulty curve throughout, I still managed to enjoy my time overcoming these challenges. Its like a jump scare was always waiting for me if I didn’t solve them in time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Pentium G6400
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lair of Torment folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.