Laika Aged Through Blood Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Laika Aged Through Blood Direct Download
Laika: Aged Through Blood is a western-inspired motorvania set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. It is the story about a tribe oppressed by occupant forces, and the personal story of a mother coyote warrior who descends on an endless path of vengeance to take back what her people lost. Drive, jump and fight your way through the huge hand-drawn world on your trustworthy motorbike. Race through the wasteland and perform dangerous jumps, shoot enemies in slowmo and reload your gun by performing a backflip! Use skill-based power-ups and persist challenging battles against big bosses! Been a long time since I loved a game as much as this one, I love everything about this game from the rich story and the music that perfectly fits the game, I would have paid more for it. This game is a shiny example of what the gaming community is missing, the passion poured into this game is amazing. I fully believe this game deserves game of the year. It is hard and I love it challenges you, but most of the time you are you own enemy in playing it.
Great cut-scenes, Good art while playing, but I will say its a little hard to tell which way the bike is facing in all the action. There is a little marker on the cursur but it’s still hard to pay attention. WARNING, THIS GAME IS GOREY!!!! Within 2 min of play there is an extremely graphic dead body. Laika: Aged Through Blood is a game that lives and dies on it’s ability to provide an insane amount of checkpoints to the player in order to lessen frustration, and it falls into a category of games that I would call an ‘always on’ sort of game. An ‘always on’ game, to me, is a game that requires concentration or is difficult for long periods of without any real break or pause. Games like Rusted Moss and CrossCode for example fall into this category of game for me. You will die a significant amount of times for the smallest thing, and some of these can feel extremely bad as well.
Laika Aged Through Blood Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The game provides a TON of checkpoints, though, and as another user pointed out it can feel a bit like Katana Zero where you will restart a section over and over repeatedly until you get your clean run. With that out of the way. Laika’s art, music, animation, and overall design are superb. It is easy to recommend to people as long as they understand what they’re getting into. It’s a unique experience that’s kept me pretty engaged with it’s overall visual style and story. ifficulty is exactly where it should be so you don’t just cruise through the game like its nothing. The story so far has been interesting and hope they continue it. All the bugs I ran into in the demo seem to have been fixed. Might not be the type of game for everyone but it was fun for me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or better
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or similar
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Laika Aged Through Blood folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.